Chapter 28

Nicholas and May entered the house,greeting Eva,the girl's mother,much to the shock of all the guests,who kept staring at then throughout the entire party.

May spotted the girl sitting in a corner and sat next to her.

"Happy bithday little one.What's your name?"

"My name is Emma."

"That's a beautiul namd.Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!"

"Thank you.You look very pretty too."

Nicholas sat down next to Emma and gave her the present they bought for her.Emma looked at Nicholas,then at the present.

"Can I open it now?"

"Of course you can!"

Emma opened the present to reveal a barbie dreamhouse set.

She gasped dramatically and held the box in front of her face.

"I always wanted the barbie dreamhouse!Thank you so so much!!"

She jumped off the chair and hugged Nicholas and May,thanking them both.

The moment was cut short by Eva who walked over to the trio with her hands in front of her like a T-Rex.

"Your royal highnesses,anything I can help you with?"

"No thank you,we're fine."

Nicholas faked a smile.

Eva nodded and went over to Ingrid.

"Ingrid,go sit with them.You must impress the Prince.Here,fix your hair."She ran a hand through the girl's hair.

"Yes,mother."Ingrid said 'sarcastically'.

Ingrid went to sit next to the trio,while Eva shook her head.

"If only you knew."

Ingrid grabbed a chair and installed it opposite of Emma.

"Your royal highnesses,thank you so much for coming."

"We couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Emma,could we?"Nicholas ruffled Emma's hair while the toddler giggled.

What do I do now

Ugh

Think,Ingrid.Think!!

Wait

I can spread a rumour about May cheating

Then they'll divorce

And I'll 'be by Nicholas' side throughout the divorce'

Perfect plan,Ingrid

Perfect

Wait

Since when am I like this?

Since my father almost killed Magnus and can easily do the same thing to me,duh

"Your royal highness,may I speak to you alone please?"

Nicholas hesitated,but followed Ingrid nonetheless.

"Your royal highness,you should really be careful with your wife.My brother....he...well...he went to..jail....yesterday an-and uhh...he had a thing with her royal highness befo-before your wedding o-on the eve of the....well,wedding."Ingrid stuttered,trying to make a perfect lie.

Nicholas raised an eyebrow.

"It was nice seeing you here,happy birthday to Emma and I hope I never see you again."

Nicholas took May's hand and whispered in her ear
"We have to leave"

"What?Now?But we just got here!"

Nicholas shook his head and carried May bridal style,leading her out of the door.He put her down,opened the door,and went outside.He waved one last time at Emma,mouthing a 'happy birthday' and closed the door.

Ingrid was still frozen in the same spot.

Stupid

Stupid Ingrid

You ruined the plan

Unbelievable

You're worthless

You really are

She thought to herself.

She turned to Eva and shouted:

"YOU FINISH THIS!BECAUSE I'M LEAVING!"

"Don't shout at your mother,Ingrid."Oscar appeared out of nowhere,shocking all the guests,again.

"Mother?"

"Celia is not your real mother."

"No,no-no no no no no no no no no no-no-wait-Magnus is my half brother?no no no-Emma's actually ny sister I I I I -how-why-HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME ABOUT MY MOTHER?!?!?"

Ingrid stormed past Oscar who was screaming,and went to her hotel.She packed her stuff quickly,not bothering to fold her clothes,instead just stuffing them in the suitcase,which gave her a bit of trouble trying to close it.

Her father followed her to her hotel.When he got to her room,he found out that the door was locked.He knocked on it multiple times,not receiving an answer.

"INGRID!!OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!"

Ingrid called the receptionist (idk)

"Yes,hi,I'm checking out of the hotel.If you need anything please contact Mr Oscar Persson,he's standing outside my door."

"Mrs Ingrid,I-"

Ingrid hung up and went to the balcony.

I need to leave.

But I can't get out from the door because my dad is there,and besides the door is locked.

Am I being too overdramatic?

No,I'm not.

I deserve to know who my mother is.

I deserve to know who ny siblings are.

I can't be scared of my father anymore.

I SHOULDN'T be scared of my father anymore.

He is a criminal,but he is my father.

I can sue him.

But for now,I need to get out of here.

What am I gonna do?

Ingrid saw a group of people standing below her balcony.

Well here goes nothing.

She held her suitcase and jumped off from the balcony,landing almost safely.

The people caught her and put her on the floor.

"Were you trying to commit suicide?"

"I was trying to run away from my dad and I saw you all so I thought if I fall,I'll fall on you and I won't die."Ingrid stated simply,as if she didn't almost die and as if her father isn't a huge criminal.

"Oh."

"Why were you trying to run away from him?"

"Is he a criminal?"

"Do you need help with anything?"They bombarded Ingrid with questions.

Ingrid raised her hand up.

"Whoa,one at a time."

"Do you need help with anything?Can we help you with anything?"A guy with slicked back brown hair and blue eyes asked.

"Actually,can one of you give me a ride to my sister's house?"

Note:
Hope you enjoyed this VERY VERY VERY dramatic chapter and tell me how do you feel about Ingrid and Emma being siblings?Did you expect it or did I just *BOOM* throw it at ya like that?
Oh,and without the note,this chapter is 937 words.
I B34T MY 0WN R3C0RD
*dances*