Bonus chapter #2

2019

Amelie was running.

And she wasn't planning to stop.

She was running away from her father who was trying to persuade her to have lunch,but Amelie was playing with Charlotte,so she refused.And now,her father was following her around the garden trying to catch her.

"Amelie,come back!"

"Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!"She laughed

She hid behind a tree and her exhausted father pretended not to be able to see her.

"Oh no,I can't find Amelie!"He said,putting a hand below her knees (im dumb I mean the opposite side of the knrr) and another around her shoulders,lifting her up and carrying her inside the house.

He sat her down next to her mother and took the seat on his wife's left.

Thomas patted his sister's shoulder,and the latter turned to him excitedly.

"Thomassss!!"She cooed.
"I want the three knife knife!"He said happily noticing his sister's cheery mood.
Amelie furrowed her brows,confused.

May laughed and handed Amelie a plastic spoon.

"He means fork,dear.Here,give it to him."

Amelie took the fork and gave it to her brother,attempting to feed him.

"Do you want chicken?"She asked the two year old boy,who shook his head.

"Amelie,he can eat by himself.Why don't you eat?"

Amelie nodded,taking a piece of chicken and slicing it.

***

"Amelie,don't let go of your brother's hand,alright?"

Amelie nodded,holding on to her brother's hand tightly.

Nicholas and May had received a letter earlier that week.

Flashback

"Nicholas,I got a letter."May told her husband.

Nicholas rushed to her side,reading the letter out loud.

"Your royal highhesses,
It's me,Ingrid.Daughter of the infamous Oscar Persson,but I'm now known as Ingrid Durand.But I'd rather you forget I'm related to him.
I was part of his plan to make you two divorce but I backed out immediately.He's still in jail to this day (of course) but I never git the chance to apologize properly to your royal highnesses.
That's why I'm inviting you both over to our house,which I know you might not come,but I hope you do.
If you decide to come,the adress is XXXXXXXXX.Join us anytime you'd like during this week.
Sincerely,
Ingrid Durand'

Nicholas looked at his wife,then at the letter again.

"Should we go?"May asked

"Do you want to?"Nicholas asked.

Because in all honesty he really wanted to hear that apology from Oscar or Ingrid for the past seven years.

"I think we should,yeah."

Yay

Nicholas thought.

"Alright then,we'll go on Wednesday."

Nicholas ran off to god knows where while May returned to where she was sitting with Meghan and Kate.

End of flashback

You're probably wondering : why in God's name are they taking their children to visit a woman who wanted to divorce them?

They aren't,actually.

Since the nanny was busy,they were dropping off their children at the Everest's state (havent heard of em in a long time have we)

"Be safe,you two."Yolanda (oof I remember her name!) shouted to the two as they got into the car.

Ingrid's house

"Your royal highnesses,I didn't think you would come!Welcome!"Ingrid curtsied,guiding the couple to the second living room.

"Please excuse the mess my children made in here."She said,referring to the first living room.

"It's okay!"
"You're married now,I-"

May put her hand over Nicholas' mouth before he could say anything else.

They sat down in the living room after greeting Ingrid's husband Alain.

Ingrid called over her children who also greeted the royals and went back to their room.

"Your royal highnesses,I am deeply sorry.Really,really,sorry for what I did in the past.I-"

May cut Ingrid off.

"Sorry to interrupt you,but it's okay Ingrid.The past is in the past now."May reassured,even though they came because of the apology itself.

Part of May didn't want the apology though.

Note:
I bet this book is gonna have like 11 bonus chapters.
Hope you like it!
(I need a catch phrase ajhshsjsjxn)
StAy SaFe,VoTe AnD cOmMeNT
Don't be a silent reader,your feedback is important to me!