Chapter 27

London

"Celia?Why did you follow me here?"Oscar shouted

"I want to see my daughter and knock some sense into her head!"Celia tried to get past her husband,but he put his hand out,stopping her.

"She doesn't need it.And...your daughter?We already established that she isn't yours."

When he said this,he felt a sting on his cheek.He realized Celia slapped him.

"I'm a better mother than that useless dirt bag!I could've abandoned Ingrid like she did,but I didn't!I raised her as my own!!!"

"But she isn't YOUR daughter!!"Oscar emphasised 'your'

"Yes she is!!"

"ON PAPER ONLY!!"Oscar snapped.

"ONLY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THAT WOMAN AND NOT ME,DOES NOT MEAN SHE WILL TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME!!"Celia shouted

Magnus waltzed into the room,holding his mother's arms,preventing her from slapping his father again.

"Mother,calm down,he's not worth it."

"OH SHUT UP MAGNUS!!THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!"Oscar grabbed Celia's shoulders and pushed Magnus off of her.Magnus landed on the glass table and it broke into a million tiny pieces.

Celia wiggled out of Oscar's grasp and ran to her son.She called the ambulance.

She turned to her cheating husband.

"You don't deserve Ingrid nor Magnus.In fact,you don't deserve anything!"

The ambulance arrived later and took Magnus to the hospital,Celia sat in the ambulance with her son,and Oscar drove to his daughter's hotel (she was staying in another hotel)

When he got there,he found Ingrid on her phone.She hung up and asked her father.

"Is it true that Magnus is in the hospital?"

"That's irrelevant now.We don't want anything to stand in our way.You will wear something that gets-"

"NO!DAD!!IS MAGNUS IN THE HOSPITAL??WHAT HAPPENED??!!"

"Do not shout at me,young lady."Oscar raised a hand.

"NO!!NO!!FINISH THIS PLAN BY YOURSELF!!"

Ingrid went to leave,but Oscar grabbed her shoulder,pulling her back.

"I fear that is not a choice.You will visit your brother when he leaves the hospital.For now,get ready for the party."

***

"Celia!!I heard your son is in the hospital,so I came as fast as I could!!"Eva opened her arms to hug the woman.

"Oh,trust me,I don't want you here."Celia crossed her arms.

"Oh come on,you know I know everything about what Oscar is doing.I saw your daughter a few days ago,she seemed to be going along with the plan.Or-should I say-my daughter?Oh neve-"

"Evania,turn around,and leave."

"Well then,I guess I'll see you soon.Adios!!"

Eva spun on her heel and left the hospital.Celia couldn't help but notice the similarities between the woman and Oscar.

Both useless,snobby,idiots,evil,the list goes on...

Celia turned around and went to her son's room.

"How are you feeling now,Magnus?"

"A bit better,mom."

"When you get out of here,you're going back to Sweden.I'll be back in a few days.I can't allow you to get hurt one more time."

"Mother,I can't leave you here with that idiot!"

"Magnus."

"Fine."

Note:
There you have it,Ingrid is NOT Celia's daughter.
Hope you like it!