Bonus chapter #4

2024

Thomas' pov (bcz I bet everyone's getting bored of Amelie nd Thomas needs some recognition)

"When are they coming back?"Thomas asked the nanny,Lilly.

"The day after tommorow,Thomas."Lilly replied while keeping an eye on the twins who had recently turned four.

"Oh."

Thomas nodded and walked to Appartment 1A.He guessed his sister and cousin were playing video games again,judging by the shouting.

He ignored them (savage XD) and continued his walk to Charlotte's room.

"Charlotte!Oh Chaarrloootte!Open the door!"The 7 year old boy sang in a sing-song voice (I guess-)

The door opened to reveal-well,Charlotte-and Thomas skipped past her and sat on her bed.

"Are you watching barbie life in the dreamhouse?"Thomas teased his favourite cousin.

"I don't know,weren't you watching Ben 10?"Charlotte smirked,sitting next to Thomas.

"Noooo-I was-watching a documenta-docu-document-"The boy stumbled over his words,unable to remember and properly pronounce the word 'documentary'

"Oh yeah?A documentary about what?"Charlotte sassed him,and,unlike her cousin,was able to pronounce the word 'documentary'

"About sheep."He answered proudly.

"Care to tell me about it?"

Thomas' eyes widened.

He did not watch a documentary about sheep.

"Well they're cozy!"He said
"And?"
"And---they're animals!"
"Oh really?"
"And-"

Before he could finish his sentence,Thomas jumped off the bed and ran out of Charlotte's bedroom,running in the hallway,before reaching Arthur and Victoria's room and running inside.

He did not expect to see George and Amelie.Or Louis.

"What are you three doing here?"He asked as he lay down on the floor next to Arthur's bed,hiding from Charlotte.

"Well Victoria took my Ipad charger."Amelie said
"And I was hanging out with the twins."Louis said
"And Thomas was watching a documentary about sheep."The door opened and closed.

Oh no Thomas thought

George laughed.

"On what channel?"

"He's a liar TV."

A hand grabbed Thomas' foot,(cReEpYpAsTa)and pulled him out from his spot next to the bed.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!"He shrieked in horror.

He broke out into laughter as Charlotte started to tickle him.

Amelie and George joined,while Louis,Arthur and Victoria laughed in the background.

Note:
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING,I WILL INCLUDE ARCHIE FROM NEXT CHAPTER ON-I COULDN't include him in the previous chapters because he doesn't live in Kensington palace.

Anyway,question of the day(more like the chapter)

Who do you think would make a better King/Queen?Thomas or Amelie?