Chapter 20

May slipped into the satin dress,the dress fitting her like a glove.Keren put the veil on her head,only missing the tiara.

"You look beautiful.I'm one hundred percent sure Nicholas will start crying when he sees you."Georgina said.

May chuckled,although knowing that the wedding was three days away,she wanted to cry and laugh and jump and curl into a ball at the same time.

She did a twirl,looking at herself in the mirror.
"Are you ready to show your family?"
May nodded,afraid that she would start crying if she opened her mouth.

Keren and Georgina left the dressing room with May right behind them.

"Tada!"Keren and Georgina put their hands in a < > shape.
Albert stood up,offering his hand for his daughter to take.She took his hand and he hugged her.May could hear her father's light sobs.

"It feels like yesterday I was carrying you in my arms when you were born.You were such a cute little baby."He said

May laughed,letting her father go.She turned around to face her mother,chuckling when she saw that her mother's mouth was wide open,and that the British woman was on the verge of tears.

"Oh,my darling!You can always back out last moment,you know."Yolanda and May laughed,hugging each other.May let go of her when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"How is the ugly one that stole my friend?"Liam laughed and pulled his sister into a hug,shaking because of his sobs.

Raven,on the other hand,looked at her sister for about five minutes.
"I-you-how-but you-I-YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!"
Then she laughed,then chuckled with a few sobs and hugged her sister.
____
"Ms Raven,you will be waiting on front of the cathedral when the bride arrives."Amie,the wedding planner told Raven.

It was currently one day before the wedding,and this was their last rehearsal.

"When the bride arrives she will stand at the steps of the cathedral and wave.Her father and the maid of honor shall fix the train.Then the bride and her father,arm in arm,walk down the aisle."

Albert and his daughter linked their arms and walked down half of the aisle.

"You do not touch at this point!!"Amie warned the couple,who stood in front of her chuckling.Amie knew that they were nervous though.

.....
"After the national anthem is sung,you will sign the marriage registers.The witnesses will follow."

Note:
Le wedding is next chapter!!KANSBXUWOABSBDH I AM SO EXCITED!!
After the wedding chapter,there's a time skip,and the REAL story begins.