Bonus chapter #3

2020

Amelie and Thomas held on to their father's hands as he walked with them into the hospital,waving at people.

Thomas looked at the crowd in wonder.Unlike Amelie,this was the first time he saw a crowd waiting outside the hospital for his mother.

"Are all these people here for mommy?"He asked his dad
"Yes,they want to see the new babies."His dad replied.

Here's the thing;Nicholas and May didn't tell their children they were having twins,and until now,it was easy keeping the secret,because their children couldn't read long articles or announcements without zoning out every 3 seconds,and all the children had was their Ipads,which they preferred to play games on.

Thomas nodded,but a few seconds later,Amelie perked up,almost shouting:

"BABIES?"

Nicholas shushed her while the crowd chuckled at the princess' reaction;they assumed it was because the royal couple didn't tell their children that they were having two new siblings.

"Amelie,let's just go inside."

Nicholas let go of his children's hands once they reached the door.He opened it,stepped inside with his children (4 real ofc hes gonna walk inside y do i-) and closed it afterwards.

May was holding Arthur and Victoria when she heard the familiar chuckle invade the room.

She laughed to herself and looked at her two children who had already seated themselves next to her feet.

"Mommy!Why didn't you tell us they are two!"Thomas whined,pouting.

"We wanted to keep it a surprise,sweety."May said,handing Arthur and Victoria to her husband.

Thomas nodded,and he and his older sister stuck to their father's side as he showed them the new additions to the family.

***

Nicholas and May walked back into the hospital after the photocall in front of the hospital (like when they step outside 4 the first time after the baby's born I think they call it a photocall) with Amelie and Thomas magically appearing in front of them.

"They like their new siblings."Nicholas laughed.
"Oh yes,they do."May chuckled.

Note:
So how'd you like it?