Chapter 21-part 3

May,for the third time,recognized royal guests,but this time,it was at her OWN wedding.

She was walking down the aisle with her father,nervous as ever.She tried to focus on Nicholas' back,but she couldn't.She smiled at the Crown Princess of Sweden,who smiled back at her.

The entire world seemed to be crashing down as she almost tripped.

She saw Catherine smiling next to Camilla,giving her a thumbs up.Camilla too,gave a thumbs uo to her soon to be daughter-in-law.(I don't know if it's daughter-in-law or stepdaughter-in-law)

May reached the end of the aisle.She looked at Nicholas.His face was red.His eyes were glossy.

"My dream woman."He muttered,but loud enough for those close enough to hear,including May.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in the sight of god and in the face of this congregation to join together this man and this woman in Holy matrimony,which is an honourable estate,institued by God himself,signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his church...."
***
Nicholas and May left the church hand in hand,waving at the crowd.They got into the carriage,still waving.

"Buckingham palace,here we come."Nicholas chuckled.
"Wow,this feels too vintage."May said,talking about the carriage.
"Maybe because it is?"Nicholas said sarcastically
"Hey,shut up,I'll divorce you."

Nicholas put his finger over his mouth in a playful manner.

"May,stop waving for a minute.It's not very important."
"Yes it is.People will say I'm snobby."
"Trust me,they won't."

They got to Buckingham palace and now they were about to go on the balcony.

"Granny!Grandpa!"Nicholas hugged his grandparents.
"Nice wedding,Nicholas."Prince Philipp spoke,giving his grandson a pat on the shoulder.
"Not to mention the beautiful bride!"The Queen turned her eyes towards May,now the Duchess of Windsor.

"You look stunning,my dear."
"Thank you,your majesty."

They went out on the balcony and May wondered how the people in the crowd were still alive.

They were just way too many.

A few minutes of waving,a few minutes of chatting,the moment finally came.

"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!"the crowd started chanting.

Just like a teenage boy,Nicholas started blushing,and his wife pulled him in for a kiss.

The crowd went crazy.

"They love us,don't they?"Nicholas waved as he spoke
"I'm pretty sure they're charned by my beauty,you know."May laughed.
"Definitly."the newlyweds laughed together.

Somewhere in the crowd,Oscar,the Duke of Scania,and his daughter,Lady Ingrid,were watching the couple laughing together.

"Oroa dig inte för det, Ingrid, han blir din innan du vet det."

Note:
Oroa dig inte för det, Ingrid, han blir din innan du vet det =
Don't worry about that, Ingrid, he'll be yours before you know it.
I know I'm a terrible writer I don't know what happens at Anglican weddings but I tried my best.
This book is not over yet!!There are still at least 15 chapters.
I haven't been updating the BTS pictures book but I will update as soon as I can!!