Chapter 21-part 4

May greeted the seventeenth person she didn't recognize tonight.When the person was approaching,Nicholas would whisper to May who they were and what to say.

"This is the Duke of Braganza.Just a simple hi,thank you for coming is enough.Tell him we saw his wife earlier and we wondered where he was."Nicholas managed to say,obviously tired and impatient for the ceremony to end.Not that he wasn't enjoying it.

The man approached the couple,hugging both of them.

"Congratulations,Nicholas!You chose a wonderful bride!"The Duke of Braganza told the groom.

"Thank you for coming!"Nicholas thanked the older man
"We saw your wife earlier,we were wondering where you were."May did as Nicholas told her to do.Nicholas grinned proudly at her.

Nicholas and May guided each other onto the dance floor after dinner.

Nicholas held his wife bridal style(the irony here) and turned around with her in his arms.

When they sat back at the table, May couldn't help but to think.

How did she manage to end up with a guy like that?

She watched him as he threw a piece of meat at William.

He truly is one of a kind.

He turned and looked at her,smiling and kissing her forehead.

And now he's her husband.

Nicholas was thinking the same thing.

How and why did a girl like her, date a guy like him?

He kissed her cheek, and she chuckled.

That laugh.He's way too happy knowing he'll be able to hear it for the rest of his life.

He watched a Catherine started a conversation with her.

She fits the royal life perfectly.He's lucky he found a woman like her.

The next day,Greece
May attempted to throw a rock at Nicholas,but in vain.They were at the beach,and he had buried her into the sand.

Now,she was unable to get out.

"NICHOLAS ALEXANDER GEORGE EDWARD OF WINDSOR!!"she yelled at him.

He was on his knees,with his arms wrapped around his waist,laughing his heart out.

Luckily,a young girl who didn't seem to recognize the couple because they were undercover,took one of her toys and started digging into the sand in an attempt to free May.She threw the blue colored object away and started digging with her hands.The Duchess of Windsor had now been freed.

"Thank you so much!!What's your name,angel?"May hugged the little girl.

"Gloria."The toddler answered.

"That's a wonderful name!"Nicholas sat down next to the little girl.

May glared at him,pushing his shoulders causing him to land on his back.

"Ouch!"

Gloria giggled and jumped onto Nicholas,burying him into the sand.May laughed mischievously and helped Gloria bury the now Duke of Windsor into the sand.

Note:
This is a short chapter,but I'm trying.It's currently 9:53 where I live.
Anyways,BUCKLE UP BCOZ IT'S BOUTTA GET EXCITING!!