Chapter 12

April 29 2011

"Kate,William's going to lose it when he sees you."May told Kate,making the bride giggle.
May was currently with Catherine,Carole,Pippa and Camilla.

"I am pretty sure Harry or Nicholas will be whispering in jis ear about how beautiful you look.You know those two boys."Camilla stated

Carole looked at her daughter in the mirror after the tiara had been placed on her head
"A true princess."

Sensing a mother daughter moment,May excused herself,and went to turn off the TV.She nudged Pippa,and the two women were now staring at the screen,watching,William,Nicholas and Harry go up the stairs of the Abbey.

"Should I tell Catherine?I really don't want to interrupt a mother daughter moment."

Pippa shook her head.May was a very sweet person,perfect for Nicholas.

"You should tell her,in fact,CATHERINE,EVERYONE,COME SEE NICK AND HARRY AND WILL."

May laughed at Pippa,watching Camilla and Carole turn their eyes to the TV,with Kate carefully turning around to face the TV,not to drop the tiara.

William,Harry and Nicholas exchanged a few words with the Archbishop before going to the front of the Abbey.

A few minutes later,someone knocked on the door.Kate's father,Michael.

...
Everyone was seated at the Abbey.Just like in 2005,May noticed famous guests : the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess of Luxembourg,the Queen of Denmark,David and Victoria Beckham,among others.

Kate started her walk down the aisle with her sister,pageboys and flowergirls.And of course,she looked stunning.

Like Camilla had predicted,Harry turned around to look at Kate,and started whispering in his brother's ear.

Kate arrived to the end of the aisle,and May noticed Nicholas was about to burst out crying.

"Dearly beloved,we are gathered here today in the sight of god,and in the face of congregation,to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony...."

After the ceremony,Nicholas,Harry and May sat in a carriage to Buckingham palace,where Will and Kate would have their first kiss as a married couple.

"You're next,Nicholas."Harry said
"Who knows,you might be next Harry.Because,you know,I was supposed to be first."Nicholas explained.
Harry laughed,knowing all too well about Nicholas' plan to propose.

At Buckingham palace,Catherine and William went out on the balcony first.

They kissed,and everyone went back inside.

Note:
AYYY I am back.
I'm currently writing the epilogue to this story, 'the President's son'
So uhh Nicholas proposes in Chapter 14.