Chapter 17

"When the Queen finishes eating,you should stop too,regardless of wether you are finished or not."Olivia explained for what seemed like the 1000th time.

"Did you get all of that?"Olivia asked.
"Yes,yes,I did."May replied.

"Alright.Now for the last part for today I hope,how you hold the knife and the fork."Olivia began again,but was interrupted by May.

"Yes,the fork with the left and the knife with the right."May said matter of factly,because in her opinion everybody knows how to hold a knife and a fork.

"Very nice!"Olivia clapped for May,as if she just discovered something that would change the world.
"I guess that's it for today.We'll see you tommorow,May."Lady Clarita said goodbye to May,and so did Olivia,both women leaving the room.An exhausted May called Eugenie.

"Bride to be!!How are you doing!"
"Wonderful Eugenie,but exhausted.Can I trust you with something?Picking my wedding dress designer with me?And Beatrice too?"
"..."
"Hello?Eugenie,are you there?"
"OF COURSE!!"
-------
"What about Alexander Mcqueen?"Beatrice asked May
"Nah.Don't want to copy Catherine."May explained
"Elie Saab?"Eugenie asked
"Maybe."May shrugged
"Natan?"Beatrice asked
"Maybe."May,once again shrugged.
"Aha!I found it!"Eugenie breathed in,as if she had found THE ONE.
"Marchesa!!"

Note:
Short update,but I'm feeling happy so I wanted to update.
BTW if I stop posting it means I am obessesing over BTS so don't worry.(Jk I'm gonna update on time but I'll still obsess over BTS😂)