Chapter 15: All Or Nothing

Song Quote: Dancin
"Dancin' is what to do Dancin' when I think of you Dancin' is what clears my soul Dancin' is what makes me whole"
~~~

Ninja's Pov:
The four primary colored ninja had managed to corner the venomari snake. They proceeded to interrogate them for answers to where the Serpentine are.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh?"
"Where's the last fangblade?" Jay hissed holding his nunchucks close to the snakes face menacingly.

"I don't know what you're talking about" The snake denied hesitantly looking around.

"You know what it is. The fourth fangblade, when Pythor unites them all he plans to unleash the great devourer" Kai reminded the snake.

"Oh, That Fangblade. Haha! You're too late, Pythors already there now" The sname hissed.
"He's probably digging it up, if I were you I'd start preparing for the worst because when the great devourer is awakened There will be nothing it won't consume!"

"Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" Zane asked raising a eyebrow at the green snake.

The Venomari had a sudden realization quivering in fear "Ah! Please! You have to stop him! That snake is crazy! I don't wanna unleash the devourer! I'm a snake not food!"

"Is it really too late to stop pythor from getting the last fangblade?" Kai questioned.

"You're days behind him, There's gotta be something else you can do!"

~~~

"The Venomari is right. By the time we cast sail clear across Ninjago to the other side Pythor will already beat us to the last fangblade" Nya explained as everyone stared at the map.

"Oh, come on guys, this is the last one. We gotta get it, we gotta think of something" Jay urged looking around at everyone in the room.

"Hey" Lloyd spoke up getting everyone's attention. "All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him, what if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He probably hid them somewhere while he goes to the fourth" Lloyd explained his idea.

"It's so simple" Cole replied with a shrug.

Kai slapped himself up the head saying "Why didn't I think of that?"

"It can't be that easy" Jay retorted raising a eyebrow skeptically.

"Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals" Zane speculated with uncertainty. The fire ninja seethed wanting to take on the serpentine "Finally, I don't have to hold back."

Garmadon stepped up interjecting "Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are."

Sensei Wu agreed with his brother "He's right, for the past weeks there have been almost no serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts."

"Or snakes! Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago" Nya thought aloud as a lightbulb idea appeared in her mind.

The map scanned and nothing was found.
"See? Nothing, it's just as Sensei said" Kai dismissed very quickly.

"But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes right? They burrow." Nya explained turning to the computer for another scan. "Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface."

The map took a quick scan and revealed many tunnels below the surface.

"All the tombs have been interconnected-"
"-To create one massive underground fortress" Cole finished Kai's sentence in disbelief.