Luhan- Accidental Confession

You walked towards school tirelessly with people bumping either side of you, you had no idea why everyone was in a crowd. you walked straight pass it. Yawning you make your way to your locker putting your bag in it. Luhan was waiting for you to come into school but girls had crowded his space that he didn't see you enter school. He successfully made it out of the crowd and see you and smile immediately.

"Hey" He greeted with a big smile but you didn't hear because you were too tired for school, you knew you should've gotten some sleep but you were too into Scarlet Hearts: Moon Lovers but you anted to watch more and more episode until you realise that there was no time forr you to sleep. you closed your llocker to see your best friend standing there with a wide smile Lu Han. You guys been best friends since you helped him with a bunch of bullies in the 2nd grade. He looked real girly at first you thought he was a girl until he revealed that he was a guy with a pretty face with him he thought you were a guy with your dirty face and boys like clothes until he realise that you were a girl. you guys were the exact opposites which made you so good to be best friends.

"Luhan" You hit his shoulder softly "don't do that I could've died you know" He laughed looking at your messy hair and disorientated your clothing were.

"what are you laughing at girly?" You spat and Lu gestured to all of you. You look at your reflection in window and you just shrugged not caring. Lu shook his head as he tailed you all the way to class. You tried your best to keep your eyes open but you could help but close your eyelids. Lu looked beside him to see you sleeping laughed to himself. He decided to cover you with one of the text book making out that you were doing actual work. 

"I love you Luhan" everyone diverts their eyes towards you as well as Lu shocked when he heard the words come from you.

"what did she say?" a girl from your classed asked Lu.

"I love you Han" he declared while his face went red.

"Who's Han?" another asked

"her dog" Lu spoke again while he silently watching you sleep and then diverting his eyes back to his work. class went by quickly which lead for the bell to go off. You immediately wake up shocked to have figure that you slept through the entire lesson. You groan in frustration muttering to yourself that you're gonna have a limit on watching a number of episodes of Scarlet heart. You felt eyes on you and look in the direction where you see a smiling Luhan.

"what?" You asked and He kept his cheesy smile on his face.

"nothing" he answered and pouting

"yah! idiot stop pouting you're not two anymore" you roll your eyes and walk past him when he grabbed you trapping you between the wall and himself. you gulped as your heart was beating like a drum. He came extremely close to you making your cheek tint into a red.

"so you like me eh?" he smiled "or love me?"

"How do you know that?" She blinked and immediately regret it.

"what did you say?"

"nothing" you said getting out of his grip but he grabbed you again.

"it's okaaaaaaay baby, I love you too"

"baby? eh?" He quickly gave you a peck before letting you go.

"You're mine now" He winked towards you but you didn't object. You smiled on your way to class.