Infatuation

As Willow

I had such a good time that day celebrating Amelia's birthday with Milo. I think I have a crush on Milo. It started last summer when I turned 15. But I have always liked him since I was little. It's just that as I get older, I start seeing him as more than just "Milo" if you know what I mean. He has gotten so HOT like none of the boys in my school can compare to him. I took a picture of him when he was here. I have kept that picture with me and I would look at it every single night before I sleep.

 I have kept that picture with me and I would look at it every single night before I sleep

He has that bad boy vibe that I like. One time I caught him smoking outside, I have no idea why but I couldn't get that picture out of my head. Him with a cigarette in his mouth. Since he sort of moved away for school, he would come back once a week to see Amelia. I would try to make sure I'm home so we can hangout for a bit. My best friend Kylie tells me it is infatuation, not true love. She said it will pass. I really don't think it's just infatuation.

I am in my room listening to "Into You" Ariana Grande and dancing by myself when suddenly Milo barges in "Hey shorty, help me with something please." I scrunch my nose "Don't call me shorty, I'm not short. I'm 5'9." He chuckles "You know exactly what I mean shorty." I asked him "So what is it that you want me to help you with." He grabs my hand and walks to his room "I need you to take a look here and tell me which looks better. You have good taste I assume." I look at the Mac screen with a jewelry website "You buying for who? Amelia?" He laughs "No, it's for my girlfriend Liz." I rolled my eyes "You should know better what she likes." He nudges me on the arm "C'mon help me out please. I'll take you for ice cream." I sighed "Fine but I don't want ice cream. I want a full meal at a nice restaurant." He throws his arm around my shoulder "You got it shorty." I look at the two necklaces and tell him the one with the star is nice, it's very delicate. He winks at me "Thanks shorty." I want to know what his girlfriend looks like "Do you have a picture of her? Can I see?" He takes out his phone and hands it to me, it's his screensaver.

My eyes almost popped out "She gorgeous

My eyes almost popped out "She gorgeous." I thought to myself great, he found himself a super hot girlfriend. He looks at his screen "Yea she is, isn't she? I'll let you meet her soon. Maybe I could invite her to the party here next month." Yea my parents are throwing their annual summer party next month. It's a poolside party and we usually have over two hundred guests. Thinking of Milo bringing his girlfriend is making me sick but he doesn't need to know that "Sure bring her. I'm sure Amelia wants to meet her too." He pats the top of my head "You know you are awesome right?" I said sourly "Whatevers... can I go back to my room and continue dancing now?"