Fragile Heart

"I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, but you were killing me."

As Milo

It has been a week now since Willow ran out on me. I called Mrs. Grayson and she told me to give Willow time to calm down. I ask her where is Willow staying and she refuses to tell me. I just want to talk to her. I know there is nothing I can say to make her forgive me but I must see her. I continue to send her text messages even though she doesn't respond. I decide to write her an email.

To my love my life Shorty,

I know I screwed up royally this time. I never meant to hurt you or lie to you. Liz's mom has stage 3 ovarian cancer and chemotherapy is not working. I want to be honest with you, she needs me for emotional support. She is alone and has no one else. I am not trying to make excuse for kissing her but at that moment, I feel a need to protect her. It was a spur of the moment action and a huge mistake. I hate myself for hurting you. I know you could have any guy in the world and yet you pick me... the maid's son. You trusted me and I killed that trust. I am so sorry shorty. I wish you could see my tears now as I am writing you this. I know I am not worthy of your love but I am struggling every second that I don't have you by my side. I wasn't planning on falling in love with you in the beginning. But at some point you looked at me with that beautiful smile, I blew it. It is because of you, shorty, that makes me look forward to each new day. I wish so much that you would give me a chance to talk to you in person. I promise I will let you go if that is what your heart decides.

I will wait for you at my place tomorrow at 8 PM.

Yours,

Milo the ass

I don't know if she checks her email but it's worth a try. That day when I was leaving work, Liz asked me "Is something going on between you and Willow?" I couldn't tell her because there is always a chance that she would tell Mr. Grayson "Well you know she has always had a crush on me." She walks over to me and touches my face gently "Do you have feelings for her Milo?" I look away from her "No of course not." I can tell Liz doesn't believe me, who would? I know I have to make it clear to Liz again "Liz... we are just friends. I mean it when I say I am here for you but listen... no more kissing no more sex." She takes in several deep breaths as tears starts rolling down her eyes "I understand Milo." She takes another look at me before she walks out of my office. My heart is breaking too when I see Liz crying. I know for a fact that she is going through a very hard time because her mom is sick. But if I have to abandon one now, it has to be Liz.

Sleep doesn't come easy for me since Willow is gone. I am hoping tonight she will show up at my place. I called in sick because there was no way I can focus on anything. I told my assistant that I would be working from home. I lie on my bed starring at the ceiling for the longest time. I cannot think of anything else but shorty. I must make sure she forgives me. I am not going to lose her now. No matter this is part of the plan or not, the pain of losing her is very real. I keep checking the time and finally it is a quarter till 8 pm.

I went out to the balcony and lit up a cigarette. I look down on the street as I smoke and I see shorty getting off a taxi. She is here. I stub out my cigarette and go back inside to wait for her. After several minute I can hear the front door opening. As soon as she walks in, I walk so fast to her "Shorty... you came." I pull her into my chest before she can say anything. I again find myself drowning in the sweetest scent. After what seems like forever, she pulls away from me "Milo I am here now. Say what you have to say." She walks towards the sofa and sits down. I follow her and sit right next to her "Shorty... I am really sorry. I don't want to lose you." She remains quiet as I continue "Please shorty. Tell me what can I do so that you would forgive me." Her voice is so quiet that I can barely hear her "You lied to me Milo. How can I ever trust you again?" I swallow hard "Shorty please listen to me. It was a huge mistake, it should have never happened." Her voice trembles as she speaks "I would be so scared everyday thinking of you and Liz at work. I cannot Milo. I cannot do this anymore." I reach over and put her hand in mine "I will resign from Grayson Enterprise if you would stay. I will do anything just so you won't leave me." Once again, silence fills the room. I pull her into my arms again "Please say you will forgive me. I cannot lose you. You are the air I breathe shorty. Without you I will die."

As Willow

The reason why I would even show up at Milo's is because I wanted to hear what he has to say. I have no intention of forgiving him. He has broken the trust between us and I don't think it can be restored. He is holding me so tight in his arms "Please shorty, I promise you I will do everything I could to gain back your trust." I inhaled deep and closed my eyes "I really don't know Milo. It hurts me so to see you and Liz kissing... I cannot forget what I saw." He pulls back from me and cups my chin with his palm "Look at me... that kiss meant nothing to me. I just felt so sorry for Liz at that moment." I furrow my brows "She obviously still has feelings for you Milo." He looks me deep in the eyes "You can come with me and I will tell Liz that I love you." I know I shouldn't forgive him so easily but I love Milo "You are not afraid that she will tell my dad?" He runs his tongue over his bottom lip "We will tell your dad that we are in love. It's about time that he knows." At this moment I totally forgave Milo. I lean into his chest "I have been waiting for you to tell me that Milo. YES I forgive you." I know now Milo loves me. He is going to tell the world that he loves me and we are together. Finally this day has come. I've been waiting for so long. Before I know what was happening, he pushes me down on the couch and pin both my hands above my head "I've missed you so fucking much shorty." Before I can say anything his lips crashed onto mine. The kiss was urgent and full of yearning and desire. He gets off me and pulls me up with him "Let's go to our room." He starts kissing me hard again as he pulls me to the bedroom. We both tumble and fall into the bed. We start ripping each other's clothes off, not caring if the clothes are torn. Our hands begin to explore each other's body, feeling every part of the skin. His begins to trail kisses down from my earlobe slowly to my neck and my breasts. My skin burns each time I feel his lips and his tongue as he moves lower and lower to between my legs. I want him, I want him so bad "Come inside me Milo please. I want you inside." He positions himself between my legs and at this moment we just want to be as one. He enters me so fast and begins thrusting. I felt a sharp pain as he entered me but I didn't care. I am losing my virginity to the one man that I am born to love. I am in heaven and I am in hell. I feel the pleasure and I feel pain. I start to cry and Milo stops "Did I hurt you shorty? I'm so sorry." I shake my head "No, don't stop. I am just very happy." Milo starts to thrust slowly in and out of me as he kisses my tears away "I love you so much shorty."

As Milo

I don't want to wait another day to make Willow mine. I know she would never cheat on me like Liz did. I trust Willow one hundred percent. And I know for sure now I have both her body and soul. She belongs to me. I know what I must do to make her stay. It is also time to tell Mr. Grayson her precious daughter Willow is with me, his maid's son. I am still going to carry on with my plan. Don't get me wrong, I love Willow. And with Willow, comes money and power. I pulled out as I am cumming. I totally forgot to put on a condom. Shorty starts giggling "Ewww... on my stomach Milo? Really?" She's back to her old self again "Where would you have liked for me to cum? In your mouth?" She punches me hard on my shoulder "You are gross Milo... real gross." I gave her my most wicked smile "You know you like my cum." Then I noticed there were tiny spots of blood on the bed sheet "Did I hurt you shorty?" She pouts "Yes you did Milo. But... you can make it up to me." I arch my eyebrow "I am not dancing to Drake." She smiles sweetly "I want you to dance to Justin Bieber's 'Baby'. I jumped out of bed "I will do it just for you." She grabs her phone and the song starts playing. As I start to dance, she begins to laugh. I know I look ridiculous because I am very naked. I am just so happy that my shorty is back and she is here to stay.