Devoted To You

"Everyday you'll find a better person than me. But do always remember that what I gave you is the best of what I have. And what I am to you is the best I'll ever be."

Milo

I got to the ferry terminal at exactly 10:30am. Jacqueline sent me a text telling me to purchase the 10:45am ticket and she will meet me on the ferry. I sent Willow a text telling her I would be home around 1pm. I was sweating in my leather jacket and people were looking at me odd. I got on the ferry and I looked around to see if Jacqueline was here. I guessed not.

I walked out to the deck to see if she was there

I walked out to the deck to see if she was there. She had to be around somewhere. I texted her asking if she was on the ferry. She didn't reply. I kept walking around looking for her and couldn't find her. I muttered to myself 'great... I could have been home sleeping with my shorty.' I decided to just enjoy the ferry ride nonetheless, sitting out on the deck. I haven't been on a ferry for so long too, next time I must bring Willow with me. There was not that many people on this ferry which was nice. I thought of Willow again so I texted her "Are you awake yet shorty?" She texted "Yes waiting for you to come home Milo." I replied "You miss me already?" She sent me a selfie with a text "I will always miss you even when you are next to me."

I love my shorty

I love my shorty. She knows exactly how to bring a smile to my face. I text "I like you like that. Stay like that for me. I'll be home soon." She replies "You better hurry then. I'll be waiting." I of course reply to her with a selfie of me with a text "This handsome ass husband of yours will be home very soon."

"