My Milo My Life

"With passion I pursue and cling to you. Because I feel your grip on my life, I keep my soul close to your heart."

Willow

Milo and I are at a coffee shop next block to the hospital. He wants coffee. I am having a matcha green tea because lately I want to gag when I drink coffee. I cannot help but to admire how handsome my soon to be husband is. Those bluish green eyes. The dark wavy locks.

I want our kids to look exactly like him "Milo

I want our kids to look exactly like him "Milo... how many kids do you want?" He takes out his hands and starts to count "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10..." Then he looks down at his feet "11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20..." I punch him lightly on his arm "I'm serious. How many kids do you want?" He looks at me "I want two boys and two girls. You and I both don't have siblings growing up, I want our kids to have siblings they can laugh and fight with." I know exactly what he means "But we had each other growing up. At least I had you and it was enough for me." He takes my hand in his "I just want a real family with you. I cannot wait to hear our kids calling you their mom and calling me their dad. I can just imagine how wonderful life is going to be together. Just you and I ... with children." I want to just leave and go to Ibiza right this moment "Milo... after my dad wakes up we'll go to Ibiza and get married. I want to open a little restaurant there." He brings my hand to his lips kissing it "We'll do that. It shouldn't be so hard..." Just imaging the next part of my life journey with this one man that I have loved all my life is making me dizzy. Blood is rushing to my head "Oh god Milo.. I'm feeling a bit winded." I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder "Shorty... I think you should have a body checkup. You've been not well lately. I'm very worried. I'll go with you shorty." I hate going to the doctors "I have to make appointment first Milo..." He holds me to his side tight "Promise me you'll call to make appointment as soon as possible?" I sigh "I promise..." Actually I have no intention of calling the doctor... I know I'm fine. I just need food probably.

As Milo

I'm so worried about Willow. I try to study her face closely looking to see if I can see if anything is wrong. People say you can tell if a person is sick from their skin, eyes and color of lips.

  People say you can tell if a person is sick from their skin, eyes and color of lips