Invincible

"As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us" - Winston Churchill

3 Weeks After The Engagement Party

As Willow

Every minute is a struggle for me since my engagement party. I want to protect my family, my loved ones. I am scared, so fuckin scared of Adrian. Not only did he kill Liz... his intentions were to have the twins dead. My brothers... My beloved twin brothers because they will also be successors to the Greyson Empire. I don't understand why it would matter to Adrian Vanderbilt when they are so rich already. Especially for Adrian... I could never understand. I don't want to lose my loved ones, I have to do what I need to do. I have not been able to visit my twin brothers much nor my dad without a bodyguard. I haven't even seen Milo at all which breaks my heart. The only person that I can see is my mom which is a blessing already.

I'm having dinner with my mom today and she gently strokes my cheek "Darling... why are you so skinny? Look at you. You've been losing weight." I smile sadly "I know mommy... but don't worry about me." She sighs "I want to see my daughter happy. If you are not happy...I'm not happy." I get up "Mommy... let's go for a swim later. Let's drink and dance. Life is too short. I never get to do any of those stuff with you." She has the widest smile on her face "My precious Willow... You know I have missed out on being with my one and only daughter the first half of my life... I would want to make it up if you would let me." I give her a hug "Mommy.... you know I love you. You are family."

It's so relaxing... hanging out with my mom back at the manor. This is the time when Adrian doesn't keep tabs on me. I am free as a bird... or even a hamster lock inside a cage is more free than me when I am with Adrian. Nowadays, Adrian would always go to Liz's with me when I want to visit the twins and my dad or he would have a 'bodyguard' with me... am I fuckin repeating myself. I never ran into Milo because he knew he must stay away from Adrian after what happened at our engagement party. As we are having dinner now "Mommy... I would like to try on some new clothes you got for me 'avant garde' you say?" My mom is a true fashionista and I am so lucky "Yes my daughter... I have them all in the room. When you are ready... go." I love clothes and I love the fact that I am so privileged "Got it mommy." The room she is talking about is the room where we do all our fittings. That's the only room that has no security camera installed... well besides my room and my parents. But Adrian also had video camera installed in my room... I supposedly have nothing to hide."

After I finished my dinner, I was ready to try on some clothes. I cannot wait because I was already planning in my head that I was going to turn on some music as I tried on the clothes and dance my heart out. The room has mirrors ... a lot a lot of mirrors. I will definitely dance my ass off.

 I will definitely dance my ass off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As soon as I walk into the room...I scream "WHAT the heck?" I rub my eyes and I look again "What are you doing here ASS?"

I scream "WHAT the heck?" I rub my eyes and I look again "What are you doing here ASS?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.