The Show

"I am a Dancer; rehearsing the steps of our unheard song with utmost perfection. Never will you tap your feet consciously. I am a Singer; singing the tune of the song I always wanted you to hear. Never will the melody bring back our memories to you. I am an Orator; emphasizing and emoting what I feel for you. Never will you hear your name throughout. I am a Writer; penning all the unsaid intentions with sincerity. Never will you see your name at the top. Because at the end of it all I am Actor; Nevertheless you taught me how well to pretend!" ― Ranjani Ramachandran

As Milo

I spent the night with Willow because I knew she needed me. I held her the whole night in my arms. I wanted so badly to make love to her but I knew she was so physically and emotionally drained. She was so fragile and so vulnerable, the last thing she needed was to have me invading her body. She asked me at one point "Do you want me Milo? Do you want to make love to me?" I nuzzled against her ear and neck softly "I do... I love you so much shorty. But this is not the time. I promise you I will make everything right again." I wasn't going to take advantage of the situation, I owed Willow so much for everything that I have put her through in the past. It was time for me to make it up to her. I cradled her in my arms the whole night and I told her stories about a boy and a girl. The boy and the girl were us. It was our story that began the day I set foot in the manor. I even played Drake's songs for her because I knew it would make her smile. I love her so much... so much. What started out as a revenge became something else. I came clean with Willow. I didn't want anymore lies and deceits between us. She smiled "I knew you would fall in love with me eventually Milo." It was true, so true "You are right shorty. It is your big heart and your pearly white teeth that totally suck me in. Not to mention the way you dance to Drake." She laughed "I loved you Milo and I loved your mom... I always have." When she finally fell asleep, I kissed her so gently "I will protect you until my very last breath shorty. This I promise you."

--------------------

As Willow

After my confession to Milo, I felt so much better. I didn't know how he would react but to my surprise, he was more understanding than I would have thought. I knew he would be angry... I thought it would be at me. Then when he told me Adrian has been drugging me, I was more than shocked. Adrian... the guy that I have trusted, the one that was with me all these years drugged me? That was just a huge blow to me. I didn't want to believe it but I trusted Milo... I just wanted to live my life and be happy. I asked him "Why can't life be simple? Why can't I be happy? Why do I have to be Willow Grayson? Why?" He stroked my cheek "Because Willow Grayson is supposed to be with Milo Biahchi, the maid's son." She has tears in her eyes again "Ass Milo... can we just leave? Leave everything behind? We will go to ibiza... I'd be the barmaid and you can be the bartender." I winked at her "One day shorty... one day."

-------------------------------

As Willow

Tonight is dinner with Adrian, his dad... and my dad. I want to look good. I am feeling great again.

  I am feeling great again