All I Am

"Your heartbeat was my favorite lullaby"

As Willow

The next few months gone by so fast and guess what? I won the contest again. This time it was Adrian's photo I used. I broke the news to Adrian so fast "I won again with your face this time." He chuckles "Congratulations G . Does that mean I'll be famous too? Like a model of some sort." I laugh "Sure. You'll be the hottest attorney turned model on GQ magazine." He asks "So should we celebrate tonight?" I reply "Of course. You know I'll be flying to Paris in a few months to attend the art gallery where my photograph of you will be shown to the world."

After I hung up with Adrian, I walked to Milo's office. He was on the phone so I sat on the chair waiting for him to finish his call. I look at him and study his face, he is still the same Milo that I am so in love with all these years. I smile to myself.

He sees me smiling and he winks at me and blows me a kiss

He sees me smiling and he winks at me and blows me a kiss. Finally he hangs up "What brings Miss Grayson to my office?" I lean forward and place my elbows on his desk "I won the photography contest again. I'm going to fly to Paris in 3 months." He grins "Congrats shorty. I'm really impressed." He gets up from his chair comes over and gently pulls me to my feet "I want you to know I am very proud of you Willow Grayson. I have to be honest at first I thought this was just a phase and you would grow out of it. But I see how dedicated you are... you are an amazing photographer." He draws me into his arms and I rest my cheek against his chest "Your heartbeat is the best lullaby ever Milo." I feel so loved in his arms. The past two months I can see a change in him. He is taking his work more seriously now and I can feel he is really trying his best. We stood there holding each other for the longest time and only separated when Liz came knocking on his door "Sorry... there's a document that needs your signature." She walks over and places the file on his desk. She rushes out of the office without looking at us. I smile at him "Well I just wanted to share the good news with you. I'll let you get back to your work." I start to leave and he grabs my arm "Do you want to have dinner tonight?" I was going to say yes but I already agreed to go with Adrian "I'm sorry Milo... what about tomorrow night? I already..." He didn't let me finish "No problem shorty. We'll do dinner tomorrow." I walk to him and I kiss him. I use my lips to rub his lips as I murmur to him "I love you Milo."

As Milo

The past 2 months I have been on my best behavior. I want to win Willow back. I know now her heart is split into two. Adrian is very much in the picture and he has advantage over me because The Grayson loves him... or his wealthy family. I know I'm just the maid's son but Willow doesn't mind. She loves me for who I am all these years. I am really so very proud of her. In the beginning I really thought she was just doing it for fun. But then I saw how committed she was... I knew she was be onto something big. When she came into my office, I really thought a beautiful angel walked through the door.

 When she came into my office, I really thought a beautiful angel walked through the door