Time

"I am chaos to your heart. You are poison to my heart." - Paulo Colhen

As Willow

Amelia called me ten times just to remind me to be at her house by 5:30 pm. I asked her if Milo would be there too because I actually just wanted to spend time with Amelia. She told me that he has a meeting at work and he didn't say what time he would be back. That made me feel better. I left the hotel earlier because I wanted to pick up a few bottles of wine and macarons for Amelia. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before I headed out.

I found the wine that Amelia liked at the wine shop and also the macarons

I found the wine that Amelia liked at the wine shop and also the macarons. Yummy.

When I told Adrian that I was heading to Amelia's for dinner, he sounded a little upset "G

When I told Adrian that I was heading to Amelia's for dinner, he sounded a little upset "G... I don't want to sound like a jealous boyfriend but I don't want you to be surrounded by toxic people." I knew he was referring to Milo of course "Don't worry handsome... it's all good." I totally understand Adrian's concerns, he is just watching out for me. I stayed the night at his place and he asked me to consider staying with him while I shopped for a house. I told him I'll think about it but deep inside, I would rather stay at a hotel for the time being. I have a feeling that Adrian is ready to take the next step with me. He did tell me he would want to marry me. He's thirty-six and I know man at that age is ready to have a family. But my plan is to get married before thirty and I still have three more years before I would like to settle down. Adrian knows my plan too and he says he would wait.

I ring the doorbell and Amelia comes to open the door. She gives me a big hug and has a huge smile on her face "Come on in my child. What did you bring?" She sees the bags I am carrying "I bought us wine and macarons for dessert mom." She looks at me as I call her mom "My child... you just called me mom." I smile "Yes... you are my mom. Always has been." She comes and hugs me again "Then you better stick around because no daughter of mine should be traveling far away on her own." I kiss her cheek "Don't worry mom. I'm looking into buying a house in Manhatten near my dad and Liz." She smiles "That is a very good idea my child. You know your dad would love you to be somewhere near him." I know my dad loves me "Yes... but I'm starving. What are you making?" She jumps "Oh my god... almost forgot I have food in the oven. I'll go finish cooking and you just relax and have some wine first." I beamed "I'll open up a bottle of wine for us."