Garden of Eden

"In paradise there are things which no eyes have seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has heard of." - Prophet Mohammad

As Willow

I have been super busy lately just trying to take care of everything and everyone I totally forgot about myself. Amelia pulls me aside "My child... please slow down. You are going crazy." I have no idea what she's talking about "What are you talking about mom? I am fine." She takes both of my hands in hers "No you are not. You have been running around nonstop. You go back to your house to do your films like you tell me... You come back here to check on the twins. You leave again and do whatever you do and you are back to check up on your dad. What are you doing child? Look at you." She takes me to the bathroom and we are standing in front of the mirror "Look at you child.. what are you doing. You lost so much weight." I stare at myself in the mirror and I think I look fine... maybe a little tired "Mom... I'm really okay." She rolls her eyes "No you are not okay. I have to fatten you up again." I smile at her "Why are you rolling your eyes now? And what about you? Have you been seeing Frank at all?" She turns away from me "Frank can wait. I have priorities." I laugh and I hug her "Please... by all means invite Frank over to dinner. I think my dad would like to meet him too." She shakes her head "No... why would Sheldon wants to meet him?" I ask "Why not? Mom... you are family and my dad needs to make sure too the man you are going to be with is good enough for you." Her face turns bright red "Nonsense my child. Have you talked to your mom?" At the mention of my mom my heart feels so heavy "No... I really don't want to talk to her." She pats my cheek gently "Child... everyone deserves a chance. You cannot just stop talking to her because you think she has something to do with Liz. Talk to her please." My heart aches... I just don't know if I can bring myself to face my mom "Can you come with me? I don't think I can go alone." She smiles at me warmly "No my child. You have to talk to her on your own. You know how your mom is... please give her a chance" I let out a small sigh "Okay...I'll talk to her."

My mom has been calling me nonstop and leaving me voicemails. Because of Amelia I finally call her back "Hi mom... sorry I've been busy with things." She sounds so happy on the other end "My darling...it's okay. I am so happy to hear your voice. Can we do lunch? Dinner? Anything you want." She is sounding desperate again "Yes mom... Let's do dinner tonight." She replies quickly "Do you want to come home or you want to meet outside. I'm fine either way." I thought for a second "Let's go back to the restaurant we went last time." I am doing it on purpose. It was that restaurant where we ran into my dad and Liz. She says "Okay... I'll see you at 7 pm is that okay?" I reply "Yes... that's perfect."

---------------

As Jacqueline

I haven't seen Willow for so long. The day when the police came and asked to speak to me about a homicide...I haven't heard from Willow since. I was shocked when I found out Liz was dead. I was one of the main suspect... me, Jacqueline Grayson, a murderer? I have been seeing a therapist and trying to make myself better. When the police came to me I thought something happened to Willow but it was Liz. Yes I despised Liz because I found out she was having a baby with Sheldon... but do people actually think I can have someone killed? I wanted to talk to Willow so bad but she never answered any of my calls. I know a lot of people perceives me as a cold-hearted woman but when my own flesh and blood daughter thinks I could do something evil like this, I was so disappointed. Not at Willow but myself. She thinks I am evil enough to have a pregnant woman killed. I am a mother too, why would I do such a horrible thing. I tried calling Sheldon and he never answered either. I am just alone... on my own. I knew there was one person that can help me.. Amelia. I called her "Amelia... it's Jacqueline." She sounded surprised "Mrs. Grayson... how are you?" I sigh over the phone "You don't have to call my Mrs. Grayson anymore Amelia... just call me Jacquie." She says softly "Jacquie... how are you?" I just want to get straight to the point "Amelia... I know you see my daughter everyday and she is not answering my calls. I just want to see her and talk to her in person. I am really sorry for what happened to Liz... I know my daughter thinks it's me. I did not do it. I would never do that to someone especially knowing Liz was having Sheldon's baby. I don't know if you believe me... but I did not do it." Amelia says "Jacquie... I'll try my best to help you. You know Willow she is very stubborn just like you. But... I will try my best." I feel better now "Thank you Amelia... I don't know who else I can turn to anymore." She responses "Just love your daughter Jacquie... children are the best gift in this life." I shed a tear "Thank you..."