Masquerade

"Fine a mask and wear it well. So your true identity no one can tell." - Unknown

As Willow

I am watching Adrian as he sleeps, he must be so tired from all that wild sex from last night. I start twirling his hair around my fingers. I have always loved playing with his hair, I cannot deny the fact that he is a very handsome man. He stirs and his eyes slowly opens "Morning G what time is it? Why are you up so early?" I lean over and place a quick peck on his temple "It's already 11 AM baby. You never sleep till this late before." He runs his fingers through his hair "I don't know why. I feel like I've been hit by a truck." I roll off the bed "I'll go get your some water. Maybe you had too much to drink last night." He lies on his stomach "Can you get me my pack of cigarettes too? Thanks G."

I am sitting on the bed watching him as he smokes his cigarette.

I have a huge grin on my face as I ask him "Did you have fun last night baby?  Did you like what I did with the champagne?"  He smiles sheepishly "It was amazing

I have a huge grin on my face as I ask him "Did you have fun last night baby? Did you like what I did with the champagne?" He smiles sheepishly "It was amazing. You really are going to make me the happiest man. Last night was incredible." I straddle on top of him from his back and start giving him shoulder massages. He groans "That feels so good G. Your hand is like magic, no matter where you touch me, all my sense comes to life." I continue to massage him "What are you doing later?" He takes another drag of his cigarette before stubbing it out "I have to meet up with a client. I'm sorry G. I am not sure what time I'll be done." I pout "So I am going to spend my Saturday alone." I start to get off him and he turns around and pulls me to him "Why don't you go shopping? You should start looking for a wedding dress." I let out a huge sigh "Fine...Maybe I'll just go take some pictures. I'm thinking I'll design my own wedding dress." He wraps his arm around my neck "Make it an elegant but sexy one... just like you my wife to be."

-------------------------------

As Milo

I am waiting at Liz's house for Willow. I don't know what time she is coming back but I want to be here once she's back. Sheldon told my mom and I last night Adrian proposed to Willow and she accepted. He was looking at me closely when he broke the news to us "Son... I know you really like Willow. I wasn't expecting her to say yes. To be honest with you, I thought you and Willow..." I shook my head and smiled "It's okay Sheldon. We all want Willow to be happy. If Adrian makes her happy, then be it." He was taken back by my reaction "So you are okay with her marrying Adrian." My mom was not happy "Mio figlio... how could you? I wanted Willow to be my daughter in law." She stomped away and I called after her "Mom... please." Sheldon walked over to me and gave me a strong squeeze on the shoulder "You know it's never too late. There is still time."

-------------------------------

As Milo