Circles

"What comes around, goes around"

As Willow

Need I say more, I am still waiting and praying that my beloved daddy will get his ass up.  Yes... I am getting angry, I am getting pissed and I am getting impatient.  This is beyond ridiculous that my dad Sheldon Grayson is lying in the hospital bed for months now.  Everyday I tell myself to stay strong, every time it fails.  I am at the manor tonight as I have been every single fuckin night since my dad has been in a coma.  I am about to walk into my dad's office thinking I am going to smoke a cigar, yes I smoke cigars when I am missing my dad.  It somehow helps me feel better and lessen the pain somewhat.  Before I turn the knob to open the door I can hear my mom inside talking to somebody.  I press my ear closer to the door so I can see who she is talking to "I know what I have to do.  So I will have everyone at the meeting in two weeks and we will let them know Sheldon will no longer be capable of being the chairman of the Grayson Enterprise and I will be taking over."  I can hear her giggling "Yes I know I have all the votes and soon after...  guess who will be running the Grayson Empire."  I am shaking and I am about to burst open the door when someone pulls me away from the door.  I am  so angry right now as I am about to yell before someone covers my mouth from behind. Before I know what is happening I am being dragged into my bedroom.  I ask "What the heck."  It's Amelia  and Ass Milo together in my room.  She looks at me with caring motherly eyes "My child... so sorry if we scared you."  I am more angry than scared at the moment because I am need to confront my mommy dearest. I try to steady my voice and talk to her calmly "I need to talk to my mom please.  Just  let me go talk to her." I start to walk away but she grabs my arm gently but with a firm grip "My child... Right now it's not the right time."  I am about to say something  but Milo chimes in "Shorty... please."   I turn to face him and I begin to sob "Milo... I cannot wait anymore.  I don't know what I'm waiting for.  Can you tell me what am I waiting for?  You keep telling me I have to wait wait wait."  I keep crying and I know I'm acting like a child but I don't care at this point.  He walks closer to me with our faces just inches apart "Shorty... please trust me.  I will protect you and I will protect the Grayson Empire.   I would never let anyone hurt you and I would never let anyone take away what belongs to you and the twins."   I hear that so often these days... protecting me saving me saving the Grayson Enterprise and what else.  I cold laugh "Sure... at the end of the day, Sheldon Grayson is NOT your dad Milo... " I turn to look at Amelia and I angry speak "And my dad is nothing to you, we all are nothing to you."  My heart is pounding, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore but I am angry... so angry at the world.  Amelia closes her eyes and slowly shakes her head "I love you my child... I have loved you all your life and will continue to do so.  Your dad Sheldon... even your mom I would be forever grateful to."  I still think she is bullshitting me "Oh please.. gimme a break.  This is fuckin karma."  She walks to me and I can see tears forming in her eyes "My child... look in my eyes and tell me what you see."  I look and I see myself "I see me I see me."  She strokes my cheek gently "I need you to know my child... I see you I hear and I feel you.  I will never let you out of my sight and I will make sure nobody can hurt you.  You are just as much my child as Milo is to me.  Do you understand me?"  My lips start to quiver because I know I shouldn't be mad at Amelia... Out of all people Amelia has always been there for me "I'm so sorry mom... I'm really sorry.  I don't know what's wrong with me..." I am about to continue when she says "Shhh.... it's fine my child.  You are going through a very tough time right now and ... Let me tell you something."  She has this mischievous smirk on her face as she whispers in my ear.  I nod smiling.  Before Milo knows what is going on I pinched him hard on the cheek.  He screams "OUCH... what the fu..."  He stops and both Amelia and I start to giggle, he complains "This is so not funny."