The Life We Live

"It is not the length of life, but depth of life" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

As Willow

How do I begin? Where do I begin or where do I end? That day when Liz's water broke... it was the very last time I saw her. The doctor saved the twin babies... but not Liz. I broke down and cried. I couldn't stop crying and I asked the doctor if she said anything.. he said no. She was gone by the time she was at the hospital. The twins still had a heart beat and they saved the twins fast. I saw my dad at the hospital. I saw Adrian. I saw Milo and Amelia. I think I called them ... did I? Liz was gone. Babies survived... I cannot stop crying. That was what she meant... more siblings. Not just one baby but two. I didn't know what I was doing anymore... I couldn't think. Amelia came over and hugged me, she was also crying "My child... I'm so sorry. I really am." At this time... what else can I do but cry? But what about my dad? How was he feeling right now? Liz was so precious to him... he has loved her for many years. I tried to look around for him but he was nowhere to be found. I looked at Adrian "Please... help me find my dad. I'm so worried." I was still crying ... crying nonstop. Amelia holds me "My child...I know... I know." I think to myself... no nobody knows. My family... we are doomed. I saw Milo standing there all alone...crying. Liz was his friend... his first love. I knew they had a special bond. I walked over to him "Milo..." I wanted to say something but nothing would come out of my mouth. I didn't know what I can say to make us feeling better at this very moment. Wait... what was going on?

I looked around me and I didn't know what was going on, I asked "Why are we all standing here? I am taking Liz to the hospital. She's having a baby Milo." He looked at me "Shorty...yes you have twin brothers now." I looked at him "Twin brothers? Oh my god...Yes Liz said I would have siblings. Where is she?" He looked at me with tears streaming down his face "Shorty... please. Liz ... she is gone." I rolled my eyes and laughed "Whatever I am serious, stop fucking around." He wiped the tears from his face "Shorty...she is gone." I giggled again "Gone where? I have baby twin brothers... this is the best day of my life, I have to go see Liz now." Milo stares at me "Shorty... Liz is gone. She's dead." I looked at him with such anger "Milo... stop joking around. I am serious." I look around "Where is my dad? Oh my god... does he know he just had twin sons?" I started laughing... and I passed out.

------------------------------

7 Days Later

As Milo

Liz passed away leaving her twin boys behind. She was shot and the cops were still looking for the suspect. They have no clue who wanted to kill Liz... or even to hurt her. She was such a kind and nice person. The gun was fired directly at her. Willow was there and whoever that shot her, was directly aiming at Liz only. Of course the first suspect was Sheldon Grayson, it was always the husband or the boyfriend. Next was Jacqueline Grayson, the wife and why not? Willow was also taken into questioning. All three of them had to take a lie detector test and all three of them passed. I tried to call Willow but she never answered any of my calls. I had my mom call her because I knew she would at least talk to her. She told my mom that she was so heartbroken at the moment that she cannot bring herself to see anyone yet. My mom told me Willow has been to the hospital to visit the twins everyday. The babies should be able to go home in a week. My mom asked her if she could be of any help and Willow asked her "Will you be able to be help with the twins for now? My dad and I trust you mom... if you could take care of the twins." My mom of course said yes. She still thinks she owes the Grayson a lot and it's time for her to repay Sheldon. Willow told her she would need to be staying at Liz's place if that was okay. My mom had no problem with it. Of course Willow would be there too... she needs to be there for her dad. Ever since Liz passed away. I heard from my mom that Sheldon Grayson has been hiding in his room at the house. He hasn't walked outside the house to the hospital to see the twins nor even to his office. It was Willow that kept going everyday and she has been taking care of everything.