Liz

"For when the cold wind blows, I will close my eyes calmly, Knowing I'm anchored to you" - Tyler Knott Gregson

As Willow

I was away in China for ten days going to different cities from Beijing to Shanghai for a job assignment. Now I'm finally back to New York. Oh home sweet home. I am now moved into my new place, my real home. And I am having dinner over and Liz's house tonight. She also invited Adrian of course. I told Adrian to meet me at my place so we could head over together. I'm dressed and ready... waiting for Adrian to come. It's Friday so I am ready to wind down and just chill with Adrian and Liz.

 It's Friday so I am ready to wind down and just chill with Adrian and Liz

My phone rings and it's Milo "Hey shorty. What are you doing?" It's been weeks now since I last saw him "I'm just home relaxing." He says softly "I miss you shorty. Can I see you sometime?" I have to be honest, I miss him too "I miss you too Milo. Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow?" I can hear Amelia in the background "Tell her she must come over to dinner tomorrow." Milo repeats "Mom wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow." I purposely ask "Is she going to ditch me again and go out with her Frank?" Milo repeats what I say to Amelia and she laughs saying out loud "No... this time Frank will be joining us for dinner." I answer so fast "I'll be there." Milo is happy when I say I'll be there "I'll see you tomorrow night shorty. Come earlier." I reply "I'll try."

After we hung up, I called my mom "Hi mom... what are you up to?" She small laughs "I'm just at home having a drink." I ask "By yourself?" She answers "Yea... I usually have a glass or two of whiskey." I sigh "Well mom... don't drink by yourself. I'll see you soon okay?" Her voice lifted "Thank you my darling. I miss you and I want to see you soon too." Before I hang up I tell her "I love you too mom. Go get your hair done or get a spa treatment or something." She responds "I will. Don't worry about me. Go enjoy your Friday." I do feel sorry for her, her voice sounds so lonely.

Adrian got to my place at 5:30 pm. As soon as he comes through the door, we kiss each other deep. After some time, we finally parted "You always look so fuckin hot when you are all dressed up like an attorney." He chuckles "I'm glad I'm dressing the part as an attorney well." An idea comes up to me "Come over. Sit down and I'll tell you how to pose." I grab his hand and lead him to where I want him to sit and I remove his suit jacket and hang it on his shoulders. I moved his arm and leg around to exactly how I wanted him to pose "There... don't move. I"ll be right back." I got my camera and I started snapping pictures of him. I got a really good one. I go and show it to him "Look."

"