Crossroads

"You either live the life that's easy or you live the life that is difficult, but appreciate it more" - Shannon L. Adler

As Willow

We are finally back in New York. The last few days in Paris with Adrian was nice but I had Milo on my mind the whole time. I gave in the second night, Adrian and I made love. I was pretty sure it had to do with my alcohol consumption. Although the few night in Paris I stopped drinking like the first night, for some reason I felt pretty high and fine. It felt as if there was nothing holding me back, all my inhibitions flew out the window after the second night. As soon as we were back to the hotel, I wanted Adrian like I never wanted him before. We made love like wild animals...I thought maybe it had to do with the city we were in too. I did a lot of things I would have thought was humiliating but those four nights, I didn't care. At one point he even called me his little whore. He pulled my hair while I was on all four, with him ramming in and out of me from behind. He kept repeating "You are my whore, my little whore." I didn't even care at that moment, he could call me whatever he wanted. I just felt so good, I needed him and wanted him. But the next day, I felt like shit. I asked myself 'Willow Grayson, what's wrong with you?" It was just awful but then when night falls and after a few drinks, it happened again and again.

I'm over at Liz tonight and I am waiting for Milo to get here. I text him and tell him I'll be at Liz waiting for him. It's 8:30 PM now and I keep looking out the window, my dad comes over "Sweetheart... he'll be here. Why are you so anxious?" I let out a soft sigh "I don't know. I think he's mad at me." Then my dad asks me "Do you love Milo? How are things between you and Adrian?" Should I talk to my dad about my love life? I stay quiet for a few minutes "Daddy I love Milo. I have feelings for Adrian still and I tried to break things off with him. It's just all very confusing at this point." He reaches over and squeezes my hand "Well... be with that one person that makes you happy. True love are very hard to come by and if you are lucky enough to find it, hold on to it. And remember, be with the one person that brings out the best in you my darling." I sigh "It's not easy daddy. I'm trying my best to find my true happiness." I was happy with Milo until all the dark secrets came to light.

The doorbell rings and I run to open it. There's my Milo standing there outside the door.

I have never been happier to see him than at this very moment "Milo

I have never been happier to see him than at this very moment "Milo... I miss you." I throw myself into his arms even before he comes inside "Shorty... I miss you too." He tightens his arms around me and I am so happy to be in his arms "Are you mad at me?" He backs away slowly and I unwrap my arms around him "I really don't have the right to be mad at you shorty. We are not in a relationship but you and Adrian are." Amelia yells "Are you two just going to stay out there? Come on in and close the door." We both finally walk back inside the house. I grab his hand "Let's go to the patio and talk." I turn to look at him "I am so sorry. I was so ready to break things off with him when I got back from Paris. I didn't know he was going to be there with me." He tilts his head to the side and looks at me "Don't worry shorty... I'm not going anywhere. You just do what you have to do. I just want everything to be perfect for us... no more complications no more problems. When we are finally together, it will be forever. I just want you to be happy." I look at him... is this really the same Milo I've known all my life "Milo... you really surprise me. I am speechless." Then he says "Well... you know shorty one of us has to grow up." I think for a second "What are you trying to say?" He cups my jaw with his palm and tilts my face up to look at him "I'm going to show the world that I, Milo Biahchi, is worthy of you, Willow Grayson's love. And I want to give you the happiness that you deserve shorty if you decide to be with me."

As Milo

I know exactly what I must do right now, I will let Willow decide who she wants to be with. I am not going to pressure her nor force her. Sheldon is right, it's up to Willow. She needs to figure out who makes her happy. Tonight when she opened the door, she rushed into my arms so fast. My heart was so content. It felt so right and so good to have her in my arms. I really didn't want to know how her trip was in Paris with that hot shot attorney. It really doesn't matter because he is the one that's in a relationship with her right now. I have such a tainted past that I have no right to be judging Willow because she wasn't doing anything wrong. As we are standing here at the patio, I just want her to know her happiness comes first. And I want the world to know I'm worthy of her love.

I lean closer to her and I gently place a kiss on her lips "The wait is sweet shorty... real sweet." She gasps "Milo..." I caress her soft bottom lip "I know how much you want to jump me now shorty... but you have to wait." She pauses then she smacks me "Who said I want to jump you ass Milo. Oh my god... you egotistical pig." She turns to stomp away, I follow her "Hey... want to dance? I'll dance Drake with you." She stops and turns around "Really? Right here right now?" I laugh "Yes right here right now." I take out my phone and play Hotline Bling "C'mon shorty... let's do it." And yes... I am dancing with Willow out here in the patio and I can see both my mom and Sheldon looking out at us from inside the sliding glass door. They both shake their head with a huge smile.

------------------------------

As Adrian

We are back in New York and Willow of course wants to see the twins and Sheldon right away. I am sure she wants to see Milo too but she is still very much my girlfriend. The four nights in Paris were amazing. I enhanced our love making sessions with a little help from the... let's just call it the 'happy pills.' All I had to do was put less than half a pill in her drinks and she was so willing to do anything I asked her to. What she didn't know is, I filmed everything that went on in the hotel room from my phone. It would be for my own amusement but of course, it might come in handy one day too. If people see how wild the sweet Willow Grayson is behind closed door, they will never look at her the same way again. But she is going to be my wife, I am not going to let anyone see her in the raw like that. This is just for my eyes only and it is something I might need later on if she decides to walk away from me. I love her I really do. I would give her the world. I would give her even more than what Jacqueline ever got from Sheldon. At least I know Willow and it won't be a loveless marriage. And as for Milo, I already have a plan to get rid of him. I will execute it when the time comes.

I try to call Willow but she is not picking up. It's 9:30 PM I am hoping to see Willow tomorrow. I could always go over to Liz's but seeing Milo there bothers me. Amelia is taking care of the twins and he of course takes this opportunity to be there also. As to the murder of Liz, I cannot believe the twins survived when their mother didn't. That was a surprise and a miracle. Jacqueline Grayson has all the right motives to have Liz killed. Yet the cops doesn't have enough evidence to charge her. She did pass the lie detector test after all...

I already have the lovely videos of Willow uploaded to my hard drive. I open the file and play the video. She is so lovely and she is my little whore.

I try calling her again and she finally picks up sounding so happy "Hello

I try calling her again and she finally picks up sounding so happy "Hello..." I ask her "You sound like you are having fun." I can hear music playing in the background "Just listening to music." I hear Milo's voice "C'mon you still want to dance or what." I tell her "I want to have dinner with you tomorrow night." She isn't even listening to what I am saying "I am sorry Adrian. What did you say?" I repeat again "I want to have dinner with you tomorrow night." She answers me "Why don't you come over to Liz for dinner tomorrow night. Amelia is making her famous Italian dishes. Yiu should come meet Frank too." I think for a second "Sure. I would love to." She says "Great. Come around 6:30 PM." Before I can say more, she says bye and hangs up. How cozy... They are like a family now. I will show them whom Willow belongs to.