Deception

As Milo

Liz has been working for Mr. Grayson almost a year now. We have been seeing each other less and less. Every time I call her to have dinner, she always has to work overtime. Even on weekends now, it's very rare that we get to go out. I am not sure why she has to accompany Mr. Grayson on business trips too. She tells me she is learning so much from Mr. Grayson and she wants to prove to Mr. Grayson he picked the right person for the job. I am starting to feel I don't have a girlfriend anymore. And when Liz is not available on weekends, I usually go back to the Grayson Manor to visit my mom. I would stay overnight and leave on Sundays. Willow is always happy that I am back. Ever since that one night she told me she had a crush on me, she never mentioned it again. Maybe she felt embarrassed but I also pretended nothing happened.

Willow was just chilling by the pool when I got there.

I took my top off and sat down on the pool lounge chair next to hers

She looks at me "Your Liz is busy again?" I grab the sunblock off the table and threw it at her "Help me put on some sunblock

She looks at me "Your Liz is busy again?" I grab the sunblock off the table and threw it at her "Help me put on some sunblock." I turn around and lay on my stomach. She squirted the sunblock on her palms and then started rubbing it from my shoulders down. Her hands are so warm and soft against my back "That feels good." Suddenly she asks me "Is Liz on another business trip with my dad?" Now even Willow knows Liz goes on business trips with her dad often. I replied "Yup they are on another business trip again." Then she asks me to turn around so she can do my front. I turn around and I watch her as she massages the sunblock on my chest and down to my stomach. The whole time she is just looking down at her hands. I studied her face closely, she indeed has grown into a beautiful girl.

She must have caught me staring at her "What are you looking at Milo?" I laugh "You have boogers in your nose

She must have caught me staring at her "What are you looking at Milo?" I laugh "You have boogers in your nose." She smacks me on my chest "No I do not." Then she runs off and comes back within minutes "You are an ass Milo." She comes over and starts punching me on my chest and I grab her by the wrists "Stop... or else." She said "Or else what." I totally grab her off the chair, lift her up and threw her into the pool. After she resurfaced she screamed "You suck Milo."

Mrs. Grayson is rarely home and especially when her husband is away. She is what you called a "Socialite" and she has to attend many fashionable social gatherings, events and charity balls. There were so many rumors circling around that she has not one but multiple lovers. But again, these were just rumors not proven.

Tonight Willow wants my mom and me to eat with her. I really feel sorry for Willow at times because the Manor is such a big big place and yet, she is pretty much alone most of the time. She wants to order pizza and my mom always being so nurturing tells her she would love to eat pizza with her. I don't believe that Mr. & Mrs. Grayson have ever called for pizza delivery at home. Willow is so happy as she chews on her pizza and in between taking huge gulps of her merlot. She made my mom drink with her too. My mom actually likes red wine but she doesn't have the luxury to sit back and enjoy a drink here and there all these years.

After dinner Willow opened up another bottle of wine. By now my mom must be a little drunk already because she is just enjoying herself. Willow being Willow turns on her song playlist and Drake comes on. She made my mom dance to Drake. If you could only see my mom following Willow's dance moves to Drake's "Hotling Bling" and "Kiki do you love me" you cannot unsee it. But I have to admit, I am so happy to see my mom so happy.

My mom went to bed not long after. She said she was drunk and she needed to rest. Willow kissed her goodnight and my mom again said "Don't let your mom see you giving me kisses." Willow always gives the same response "You are family. I can kiss you."

I told Willow she should stop drinking and sober up in case her mom comes home. She tells me her mom never comes home when her dad is away. I let out a sigh. This is what I mean when I say I feel sorry for her. She takes a bottle of her dad's very fine whiskey "Let's help my dad out, he has too many of these anyways." She wants me to play the guitar for her. She asked me to play "Imagine" John Lennon. She sang along to it. Then she wanted me to play " Happy Together" The Turtles. I am surprised that she even know of these songs. Willow is what I call an "old soul."

After another two songs, I sat down next to her on the floor. We are in my room and she pours some more whiskey into our glasses. She raises her glass "Bottoms up." Then she leans over and rest her head on my shoulder "Milo... do you ever get lonely." I tilt my head over touching hers "I don't really get lonely Shorty." She sighs "That's because you have things to do, places to go. I don't. I'm stuck here." I put an arm around her shoulder and softly brush my thumb against her skin "Soon you will be away to college and you can live your life." She gave a dry laugh "You really think I can live my life? You really think my dad and mom would set me free? I think they want to marry me off to Rhys when the time comes." I try my best to comfort her "When you are an adult, nobody can force you to do anything." She lifts her head off me and looks me in the eyes "You really think that is the case with MY parents? Don't forget who they are Milo." I again catch a glimpse of tear in her eyes. She got up "It's okay Milo. I'm going to bed now. Just want you to know I always have so much fun with you and Amelia." She leans over kisses me on my temple and stumbles out of my room. As I watch her walk away, I can sense her loneliness.

Then I found out... not long after tonight. Liz is sleeping with Mr. Grayson. It was on Willow's 17th birthday. That night when we were all celebrating for Willow and Liz was fucking Mr. Grayson. I saw with my eyes he was fucking her at his home library in the West wing. I made a promise to myself he is going to lose what he treasures most... Willow.

After that night... Liz and I don't talk anymore. I actually broke up with her telling her that I have moved on to someone better. I will have everything that Mr. Grayson has and more. First I will have Willow.

That's what I have been saying Willow's innocence was her downfall. She was just an easy target for me. I am done with being a maid's son. And the poor kid. I will have so much more starting the day I saw Liz under Mr. Grayson. Sorry Willow... You have no chance.

I graduated and I asked Mr. Grayson if he would keep his promise. The Grayson enterprise's door always open for me. He of course said yes. That's the first step.

I will marry Willow... But you will be so sorry for her... Because at the end, it is just tragic. Stop reading if you cannot be along for the ride because it is just going down from here. This is not going to be a fairytale where there is a happily ever after ending.