Back to Reality

"None of your scars can make me love you any less." Unknown

As Willow

Our vacation in Ibiza came to an end so quickly. Milo and I had so much fun I didn't want to leave. I ask Milo if we can stay just another week, he tells me we will come back for our honeymoon. Right. We are getting married in Vegas. I asked him while we were on board the plane flying back to New York "When are we going to Vegas?" He takes out his phone "Let me check my calendar." I look at what he's checking and he starts laughing "I'm just fucking with you." Yea... that's Milo always making jokes "So? Are we going to get married in Vegas or not?" He holds my hand in his "Yes shorty. We are definitely getting married in Vegas. Let me just arrange everything okay?" I smile "Yes Milo. I want to shop for a pretty white dress." He winks at me "I like you wearing nothing." I smack him hard "Can't you just be serious for even a second?"

As soon as we landed, I wanted to go back to my home. Milo wanted me to stay over at his place but I thought we should probably have our own space for a day or two. Don't get me wrong. I love Milo but I want to get to developing all the pictures I took in Ibiza. I cannot wait. I called Adrian of course "Hey Mr. Attorney I'm home." I can hear him chuckling "Good to hear from you G. I hope you had a lot of fun." I am still so excited "Yes I sure did. It's soooo beautiful there. I love it so much." He sounds very happy for me too "So glad you enjoy your little vacation, you deserve it G. When can I see the pictures?" I am so proud of my photography talent and exceptional skill "I'm actually getting them developed while I'm talking to you. What can I say? I have such a natural eye for composition..." I can hear him really laughing now "It's good to have confidence G. I like that in you." I don't know why but I want to see him "Come over now if you want to see my exceptional work." He responds so fast "I'll be there. Want me to grab some drinks?" As if I didn't drink enough in Ibiza but "Sure... grab whatever you like."

I should call Milo to let him know Adrian will be coming over. I called and no answer. So I texted him "Milo... I invited Adrian over to look at the pictures I took in Ibiza." I want Milo to know there is absolutely nothing going on between Adrian and I.

Then my mom called me "How was your trip my darling?" I tell her "It was so much fun mommy. I am so going back on our honeymoon." Shit. I blurted that out by accident. She was silent for a while "So you are thinking of getting married soon darling? Should I tell her no? What do I do "No. I mean I will for sure go to Ibiza for my honeymoon." She chuckles "You should go somewhere like Paris or Venice daughter. Ibiza is nice and you can go anytime to party right?" I stick my tongue out naturally "You are right mommy." I tell her I'll be home this weekend for dinner. She told me Rhys and his family will be there so I have to be there either way. I haven't seen Rhys for a while now. I heard that he has a girlfriend. I cannot wait to tease him. Rhys has a steady girlfriend? That's a first. I told my mom I have to run because Adrian is on his way over. She sounds pleased "Tell him I say hi and tell him we want dinner with him and his dad soon okay darling?" My mom really likes Adrian "I'll tell him mommy. Love you." After we hung up, I check my text. Milo texted "I'm coming over too." That was 10 minutes ago. I am about to text him back and tell him okay when another text comes through from him "Sorry shorty. I'm too tired. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I start giggling... that really means basically I can do a lot. Milo does a lot of shit.

As Jacqueline Grayson

So after Willow's little vacation with Milo, she's thinking about honeymoon? My daughter is not very smart when it comes to planning her life. She has no idea what she is doing. If Milo thinks that he can marry my daughter, he has another thing coming. I have to admit, I was very happy when Willow told me Adrian was on his way to see her. Think about it, she wants to see him as soon as she's back from her vacation? That's just perfect. I'm not going to let Milo ruin their date. I texted Milo right away that I wanted to see him. My husband is not coming home tonight because it's poker night. I am going to find out tonight what Milo's plan is with Willow. Even if he doesn't say, I'll for sure get it out of Willow. I'm her mother after all, she cannot lie to me.