Karma

"Everything you do, Comes back to you"

As Milo

Everything is back to normal. Willow is the type of person that would forgive and forget easily. When Liz sees me at work, there is still an unbearable awkwardness between us. I don't want her to think that I don't care about her because I know she needs my emotional support. I invited her to have lunch with me today. When our food came, she hardly ate. I was worried "You hardly touched your food. Are you feeling okay?" She gave me a weak smile "I'm okay... just not that hungry." I wanted to reach over and hold her hand, but I stopped myself "You don't look well." She finally looks at me "Why are you with Willow?" I shrugged "There's no reason. It just happened." Her gaze drifted around and finally settled on my face "I would have never thought you would be with someone like her. I mean she is the daughter of Sheldon... Mr. Grayson." I smirk "Why? Because I'm not good enough? Because I'm the maid's son?" She frowns "No... don't get me wrong Milo. You are great. It's just that we all know how Mr. Grayson is..." I am getting annoyed "Well I'm dating his daughter and she happens to be in love with me." She knows I'm getting pissed "I'm sorry Milo. I am just surprised." I soften my tone of voice "Well Mr. Grayson doesn't know about us. I hope you can keep it to yourself for now." She nods understandably "Don't worry. I won't say anything." I really want to tell her that I know about her fucking Sheldon Grayson. But I don't want to make things even more difficult for her "Thank you. It's just not the right time yet."

As Willow

Adrian asked me to dinner tonight. I tell him it would have to be a late dinner because I have work I must finish first. He tells me anytime is fine with him. We are meeting at 8:30 PM. I texted Milo to let him know that I will be working late. As I am about to text and tell him that I will be having dinner with Adrian but my client is here. I totally forgot to text him again.

I got to the restaurant fifteen minutes late and Adrian was already seated at the table. I walk over and he gets up to hug me "You look beautiful Willow."

I look at him and I whistled "I didn't know attorneys can look this hot

I look at him and I whistled "I didn't know attorneys can look this hot."

"