Mask

"We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be."

As Milo

These days I hardly see Willow anymore. She tells me we have to keep a distance for now so her father won't be suspicious. I know she is pretend dating that hot shot attorney with full head of hair. I still want to see my shorty but she tells me it's not time yet. I don't understand her sometimes. I mean if her mom THE Mrs. Grayson can sneak out and have rendezvous with me, I am sure Willow can too. I am starting to think it's her that doesn't want to see me. So I don't care anymore. I will see her tonight. I still have her house key, she never asked for it back. I even went and made a duplicate, just in case. So after I got out of my office, I went straight to her place. She wasn't home yet so I waited for her.

At around 10:30 PM she finally comes home. As soon as she walks in she sees me lying on the sofa in the nude. She starts laughing so fucking hard "Milo... what the fuck are you doing on my sofa wearing nothing?"

I'm still trying to look all hot and sexy "Do you like what you see? I miss you so much shorty

I'm still trying to look all hot and sexy "Do you like what you see? I miss you so much shorty." She puts down her purse, walks over to me and starts laughing again "Milo go put on some clothes please." I sit up and quickly pull her into my lap "No shorty, I want some love from you tonight." She tries to free herself from me but I hold onto her tight "Milo please. I'm tired." I am upset now "Why are you tired? Where did you go tonight? Were you with that new boyfriend of yours?" She cups my jaw with her palm and strokes my face with her thumb "Ooh Milo... are you jealous?" I don't find it funny at all "I am not happy shorty. I don't want to not see you and I don't want you to see other guys." She places a soft kiss on my lips "Be patient Milo... I just don't want to piss my dad off right now." I nuzzle my head against her breasts "I want to make love to you tonight. Please shorty." She finally gives in "Okay... just because you are so damn hot Milo." She gets on her feet and she looks at me seductively "Want a strip tease?" I have a huge grin on my face "Yes please shorty." I lean back on the sofa with arms crossed behind my head. Willow is really beautiful as she slowly strips off her clothes for me.

 Willow is really beautiful as she slowly strips off her clothes for me