Aftermath

"It's all about finding the calm in the chaos" - Donna Karan

As Willow

I was in a nightmare, I tried to wake up but couldn't. I remembered seeing Milo jumped on Adrian and began punching him. I couldn't recall anymore what happened but three or four security guards grabbed Milo by both arms and threw him to the ground. The rolled him over onto his stomach and pinned him down. I can hear Milo screaming "Let go of me. I'm going to kill the motherfucker." I looked over at Adrian and he has blood coming out from his nose and blood on his lips. I have tears streaming down my face "Are you okay baby? You need to go to the emergency?" I got up from my chair and I wanted to walk over to Milo, Adrian stopped me "Don't go there. I'm going to have the police take care of it." I started shaking my head "No no... no cops. Please baby... no cops." He wiped the blood on his nose with a napkin "I'm bleeding G... that son of a bitch was about to kill me." I sobbed and pleaded "Please baby... for me? It's our engagement party, I don't want to end the night like this." He looked at me "G... you know I would do anything for you but he tried to kill me. You think I should let it go?" I begged "Please baby... for me." He sighed "It's fine. I'll let it go but he has to apologize." I gave him a weak smile "Yes... yes he will apologize." I leaned over and kissed his cheek softly "Thank you baby. You're the best." I glanced over to where the security guards still had Milo pinned to the ground. Adrian got up and walked to them "Let him go." One of the security guards looked at Adrian "Are you sure sir?" He nodded "Yea..." I walked over and Amelia came rushing over, we both helped Milo get on his feet. I can still see the anger in his eyes and I looked at him with pleading eyes "Please Milo... Adrian is not going to call the cops. He won't press charges." He inhaled deep and hard "I don't care. Let him call the cops." Amelia said in an angry tone of voice "You be quiet now. You don't know how much trouble you would be in." I grabbed his arm "Milo... please listen to me. Apologize now to Adrian." He eyes became dark as he shook his head "I am not going to apologize to him. He should apologize to me." I squeezed his arm harder "Milo... you must do as I say. Apologize to Adrian now... please don't ruin tonight for us." I was still looking at him, hoping he would understand when I said us, I meant me and him. Finally he nodded "Sorry man..." He said it without looking at Adrian. Adrian asked "What did you say? I can't hear you." Milo mumbled again "Sorry man..." Again Adrian said "I need you to look at me and repeat what you just said. I need to hear it loud and clear." I gave Milo's arm another squeeze, he looked at me then at Adrian "I said I'm sorry man." Adrian smirked "That's much better." I let go of Milo's arm and I went over to Adrian "Let's get you clean up first baby." I have so many questions racing through my mind right now and Adrian would be the only one that could answer my questions.

As Adrian

I was totally caught off guard when Milo jumped me and started throwing punches at me. That son of a bitch has no idea whom he was dealing with. If he thinks he can fuck me over, he can think again. Both Willow and him thought they had the perfect plan, they had no chance. I knew for months now what they were planning for tonight. They wanted to expose me. Have they forgotten the nickname people gave me? Why would they even believe there would ever be victory over satan? They were real smart, an eye for an eye knowing I drugged them, they did the same to me. After I found out their plan, I just had to look for the people they paid to help them. Whatever Milo paid, I tripled the amount. The first and second time I really didn't know the girl I was fucking was not Willow. Then the third time, I didn't even really drank my wine. When the girl showed up again, I went along with it. Why not? I was fucking another girl in Willow's bed while she was somewhere inside the house too. That fucking turned me on. I looked for the girl the next day, I knew exactly who she was. She was Madison, the girl from the escort service that I hired to sleep with Milo at the hotel. I met up with her the next day and I asked her how much did Milo paid her. She was not surprised at all "You guys are playing some kind of sick game or what?" I leaned over closer to her "You know you are so good in bed... I would pay you a lot more than what Milo offered." She bit her lips "What if I say 100K?" I leaned back on my chair "Done." She arched her perfectly shaped brow "What do you need me to do for you?" I grinned "Do what he did to me. But you ask him out and tell him you need to talk to him. Throw 2 happy pills in his drink and have your way with him." She winked at me "That's easy money darling. I hope he's as good in bed as you are." I small shake my head "Nobody is as good in bed as me DARLING. I'll give you cash when we meet up the next time with the videos." She got up from her chair "It's so nice doing business with filthy rich men that has no fucking morals." I watched her as she walked away, in the dark, she really could pass for Willow.