The Fall

"Maybe I don't really want to know what's going on. Maybe I'd rather not know. Maybe I couldn't bear to know.
The Fall was a fall from innocence to knowledge."
― Margaret Atwood

Another 3 Days Since the Grayson Enterprise Conference

As Willow

That day after I walked out of the meeting I was not myself.  I didn't know what was happening and I felt that everything was out of my control.  I was pissed I was lost  I was feeling so helpless so I called Milo "Hey Ass Milo... "I wanted to say something to him but  no words were coming out of my mouth.  I felt as if I was alone against the world.  I whispered over the phone "Milo... can I ask you something and please be honest."  He answered "Yes Shorty... of course."  I took a deep sigh "Is my dad going to be okay?" He didn't even hesitate "Yes Shorty... Sheldon Grayson,  your dad is going to be okay."  I smiled to myself "Yes... I knew that. I just wanted to hear it from you."  I have planned to kill myself ever since my dad went into a coma because my heart and my world were shattered.  I went into the pizza palor and Carlos was there "Hey Carlos... my usual please."  He came over as I sat down, sitting across from me "Hi bella... where is Milo?"  I smiled "He's home... he'll be here."  He looked at me with concern "You sure you are okay?  You don't look okay."  I looked at him "Because I'm very hungry ... super hungry."  Carlos got up and he looked back at me "You know Bella... as long as you feel hungry it's good.  Come to me whenever you are hungry... I will make sure you leave with a full belly."  He winked at me and I ran up to him "Can I hug you please?"  He smiled "I never say no to a beautiful lady."  I just wanted to hug him because he was older, he was my dad's age.  I began sobbing and he pat my back up and down with gentle strokes "It's okay sweetheart... everything will be okay."  I finally stepped back "I'm so sorry Carlos I don't know what's wrong with me."  I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand as he gazed into my eyes "Don't apologize sweetheart.  I understand.  When you need someone to talk to besides Milo... I'm here for ya. You know I have a daughter her name is Sofia exactly your age.  I only see her once a year or if I'm lucky twice a year... she married an Italian man and moved to Italy."  I gave him a smile through my tears "Thank you Carlos.  I am sure your daughter Sofia is not a hot mess like I am.  I wish I can meet your daughter one day."  He laughed "We are all a mess... but who cares?  The next time Sofia is in town, I would love for you two to meet.  Go sit down Bambina , trust me GOOD Pizza will cure everything... I promise."  I laughed out because it was true when I was younger... pizza would cure everything.

As Milo

I have a lunch date with Willow today at Carlo's pizza parlor.  As I walked in and I saw her in an embrace with Carlos... my heart suddenly felt super heavy.  I waited till they were done and after she sat down again before I walked up to her "Hey Shorty... Did you wait long?"  She looked at me "You are 70 minutes late."  I laughed "Oh please you mean 7 hours I need to make my entrance you know.  You think I just woke up this good looking?"  This was our thing... Milo and Shorty thing that we just had to mouth fuck or I meant verbal fuck each other every time. I couldn't help myself but to admire her, she is the sweetest and the most beautiful female species in my world.