Fuel to Fire

"Catch on fire and people will come for miles to see you burn" - John Wesley

As Willow

Amelia is busy preparing dinner. I check on the twins to make sure they are good and napping before I go to take a bath. I feel like I am living in Liz's house now more than my own place. I close my eyes as I enjoy my bath when I hear Milo's voice "Hey shorty... enjoying your bath?" I open my eyes "What are you doing here? Get out." He leans against the door and looks at me with arms crossed in front of his chest. God he's so handsome.

I say "Well? What are you doing here? You are off work already?" He walks over to the tub "Yea

I say "Well? What are you doing here? You are off work already?" He walks over to the tub "Yea... I got out of a meeting early." He is staring down at me and I have bubbles covering my body "Can you get out of here please?" His gaze is burning through my skin "You are so beautiful shorty. Want me to scrub your back?" I want to say yes but I say "No... it's okay. Give me ten minutes, I'll be out." If I allow him to scrub my back, that's the end of me. I will want more than just a back scrub. He turns away disappointed "Alright, I'll go check on the twins." I feel so bad. I want to tell him that I want him bad but I cannot. I still have yet to break things off with Adrian. But how? Why is it so difficult to break up with him? And those nights we spent in Paris were very special. We made beautiful and wild love. If I felt nothing for him, our love making wouldn't be that amazing.

I am getting dressed in my room and Milo walks in again. I'm only in my bra and panties.

I scream at him "Do you ever knock before you enter someone's room?" He looks me up and down my body "Shorty

I scream at him "Do you ever knock before you enter someone's room?" He looks me up and down my body "Shorty... I've seen all of you before. What's the big deal?" I throw a pillow at him "What the hell ass Milo. Just get out of my room and let me get dressed." His eyes lingers on my body once more before he leaves and closes the door. The way he looked at me already gave me tingles between my legs. Why does he always have that effect on me. I think about the way he touches me, the way he kisses me and the way it feels with his mouth between my legs. What the hell is wrong with me? I tell myself to please snap out of it. I put on my clothes and check myself once more in the mirror. Why am I so nervous as I walk out of my room, it's just Milo.