Strange Addiction

"The strongest drug that exists for a human is another human being."

As Milo

Tonight before leaving to meet with Mrs. Grayson, I call Willow "Hey shorty. I'm going to be working late tonight." She asks "Till what time?" I know I probably won't be home till late "Why don't you go back to your place tonight? I don't want to wake you up when I get back." She sounds disappointed "Fine. I'll see you tomorrow then." I want to see her as much as she wants to see me "Hey blow me a kiss shorty." She makes the sound "Muah" over the phone. I want to kiss her hard right now "I love you shorty." She sighs "Love you too Ass Milo."

When I got to the hotel Mrs. Grayson was already there. I walked in and she was in a super sexy lingerie.

Even though Jacqueline Grayson is already in her 50's, she keeps herself in perfect shape

Even though Jacqueline Grayson is already in her 50's, she keeps herself in perfect shape. I can say she is even sexier than some of the younger girls I've been with. She has a bottle of wine and food ready. She gestures for me to sit down with her at the table. We always have the finest food from caviar, truffles, foie gras, oysters to wagyu beef. All these years, I've never seen Jacqueline Grayson has a strand of hair out of place. She reaches over and puts her hand on my thigh "How are things with Willow?" I smile when I think of Willow "We are doing good." She starts rubbing my thigh "That's good. As long as you two are happy, I'm happy." She's rubbing me closer and closer to my crotch. I have a hard-on. Without another word being said, we got up and walked to the bed. Our fuck session begins.

As Willow

Two nights without Milo sucks. I am so used to seeing him everyday unless he is on a business trip. Adrian texts me "Hey beautiful, what are you up to?" Oh nice... someone to keep me entertained while Milo is busy "Nothing... I'm at home staring into space." My phone rings and it's Adrian "Since you are staring into space, want to come out for a drink?" I look at my watch and it's only 8 PM "Sure." He tells me there is a nice hotel bar and lounge that we could check out. I tell him I'll be there in thirty minutes. I get dressed and put on some makeup.

I took a cab and I never realized there's a hotel in this part of the city

I took a cab and I never realized there's a hotel in this part of the city. It's a really nice hotel. I walk in and Adrian is already there. He gets up and we hug.