Heaven and Hell

"We sin as devils do. We love as angels do."

As Milo

I decide to call Willow. As I am about to do so there is urgent knocking on the door. Mrs. Grayson goes to open the door and Willow with Adrian are standing right outside. Willow looks at me and I don't see any emotion whatsoevers on her face. This totally caught me by surprise. I have no idea what I am supposed to do at this moment except to stand here like an idiot. I can hear she calmly asking "What are you two doing here?" Jacqueline Grayson answers "Good that you are here darling... Come on in." Willow looks directly at me as she walks through the door. Now the four of us are in this hotel suite, I feel suffocated all of a sudden. Jacqueline looks at me "Do you have anything you want to say Milo?" I am not sure what she is saying. What does she mean asking me do I have anything I want to say? I am trying to think right now. What was I going to say to Willow when I was about to call her. There is this awkward silence in the room "Willow I ... I need to tell you something." She looks at me and waits. How do I even begin to tell her. Jacqueline pours a glass of whiskey and downs it "Darling... You want a drink?" Willow gets up and walks over to her mother "Sure." Jacqueline pours her a glass and Willow downs it "So what's going on? I am waiting." Jacqueline looks at me again "Milo... Are you going to tell Willow what's going on?" I take a deep breath "I ... We have been sleeping together." There I have said it. Willow looks so confused "What do you mean? Who have you been sleeping with?" I swallowed hard "Your mother and I have been fucking." I look at Jacqueline and she absolutely looks cool as fuck still. Willow sits down on the bed... Or I should say she fell down onto the bed. I am not sure how long it is before Willow finally gets up "Adrian... Let's go." As she walks past me, I grab her arm "Willow... Please." She frees herself from me "Don't touch me." I see tears in her eyes. She walks to Adrian and he puts his arm around her as they walk out the door.

I look at Jacqueline and she has a smirk on her face. I start to walk out of the room when I hear Jacqueline say "Goodbye Milo." This woman is unbelievable.

As Willow

After dinner Adrian and I went to have a drink at a hotel lounge nearby. That was when I saw Milo. I got up so fast and ran after him with Adrian following me. I saw him getting into the elevator. I waited to see which floor he was going to then we went in the other elevator. All I know is, he is on the 28th floor but what room. Adrian told me to wait there for him, he would go find out. I waited and waited. Finally Adrian comes back and he tells me it's room 2806. We walked to that room and I knocked hard and fast. I am so afraid of what I am going to see. I was actually expecting to see Liz opening the door. Instead it was my mom. I was more than surprised. I was so confused and I saw Milo standing inside looking out at me. When we walked in and I was just waiting for either of them to say something, I thought it was because of my dad again. I really did because Milo did tell me once before that my mom told him to help her keep an eye on Liz and him. When my mom offered me a drink, I needed it. Then after I down my drink, I am still waiting for Milo or my mom to tell me why they are there. What Milo said next was the most horrifying thing I've ever heard "We have been sleeping together." I was not registering what he said, I was confused as hell "What do you mean? Who have you been sleeping with?" He said "Your mother and I have been fucking." It was a good thing that I was standing next to the bed or else I would have fallen to the ground instead. My knees gave out on me, I fell onto the bed. I was still trying to take in what Milo just said. Those words that came out from his mouth destroyed me. Where was I? In a dream? No a nightmare. I look around the room and I see Adrian. Yes... Adrian. I walk over to him and Milo grabs my arm "Willow... please." I struggle free from his hold "Don't touch me." Adrian wraps his arm around my waist as we walk out of the room. I don't even remember how we are back at his place now. He brings me a glass of water. I look at it and I shake my head "No... I need something strong." He knows I mean alcohol. He brings out a bottle of whiskey and pours us a full glass. I take a huge gulp and I start crying. He sits down next to me and pulls me into his chest "I know G... I know. I'm so sorry." I cannot stop crying as I speak through my cries "My own mother. The mother that gave birth to me. The mother that I wanted to protect." He strokes my back up and down as I continue "Milo fucking my mother. Why does this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? Am I a bad person? Was this a punishment for something evil that I did? Tell me please. Tell me what have I, Willow Grayson, done to deserve this betrayal from two people that I love the most." Tears are streaming down my face like a river and Adrian's shirt is soaking wet. He is stroking back of my head and my back "You are the kindest and the most amazing person that I know. You are caring, loving and always so forgiving." Yes I was so fuckin forgiving that I turned a blind eye when it came to Milo time and time again. I am so broken hearted right now that I no longer want to live. I pull myself away from Adrian "I am going to go now." His brows furrowed "Stay G. I don't want you to be alone." I forced a weak smile "I just want to be alone and think about things. Don't worry... I will call you later." I get up and he follows "Let me take you home." I turn to look at him and give him a lingering kiss. Then I look him in the eyes "I will be fine. Promise. I will call you later." I left.

As Adrian

Well tonight was a total shit show. Did I expect to see Jacqueline Grayson and Milo. I mean I know this is the hotel they have their secret gathering. I absolutely did not want Willow to find out under this circumstances. I actually knew what room they were in because Jacqueline has the same room reserved just for her all year round. The private investigator I hired gave me all the informations that I needed. I couldn't tell Willow that I knew. I had to pretend I had to go find out which room they were in. She was too distraught to question me on how I found out. Usually hotels do not disclose their guests room numbers. I cannot begin to imagine the pain and the heart break Willow is going through. To learn that her own mother was sleeping with the man she loved so much. I am very worried about her. I really preferred that she stayed the night at my place but she insisted on leaving. I will go check up on her later because I am extremely worried.

As Milo

I know Willow is with Adrian but I need to see her. I decide to just wait outside her place for her because I forgot to bring her house key. I don't know if she will come home but I will wait. It's midnight when I get there and there are no lights inside. I know she is not home yet. The scene tonight inside the hotel room keeps replaying in my head over and over again. I didn't know how long I have been sitting here when I realized it was pouring. I am soaked from head to toe. I didn't care... Let the rain pour down on me. I wish it could wash away all my sin. When I saw a cab stopping in front of me, I ran over thinking it was Willow. Instead Adrian stepped out. I was expecting Willow to come out but she wasn't with him "Where is Willow?" He looks at me without answering and runs to the door. He starts ringing the doorbell and knocking hard on the door "G open up." He keeps knocking on the door hard and calling out her name. I am confused "She's not home. I have been waiting for two hours already." He looks at me like I am stupid "She left my place and came home hours ago. I've been trying to call her for the past hours and she didn't pick up. Fuck man... Let's break down this fuckin door." Fuck... Why didn't I bring her house key. I tell him "Move over." I ran so fast against the door trying to break it down. It's good that this place has the old fashioned door. I slam my body against the door several times and finally it opened. We both rushed in so fast and I started calling her name "Shorty... Shorty." Adrian turned on the light in her bedroom and she was sprawled out in her bed with what looked like puke from the side of her mouth. I saw an empty bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of whiskey. Adrian yells "Call 911." He moves close to where Willow is lying and places his arm behind her back bringing her up in his arms "G... Get up. Don't sleep."