Aftermath

"I am immensely contrite. And I'm sorry for the damage I've done." Jayson Blair

As Milo

Even though everything seems to be back to normal with Willow, I can feel something has changed between us. I sensed that she no longer has that trust in me like she once did. When I work a little late at night, she would call me straight to my office instead of my cellphone. Of course I know why. She still has doubts about Liz and I. I have yet to find out who sent her the text that night. I met up with Mrs. Grayson one day and I casually mentioned to her that Willow accused me of being in a hotel with Liz. I tried to read Mrs. Grayson's face as she calmly said "Why would she think that? Were you in a hotel with Liz?" I looked her straight in the eyes "Of course not. I love Willow." I've never heard Mrs. Grayson laughed so hard "Oh Milo... but you are sleeping with the mother of your love." I cannot believe Mrs. Grayson would say that out loud like it has nothing to do with her. There is definitely more to this woman than meets the eye. Somehow our 'relationship' has to end one way or another. I cannot imagine what would happen if Willow was to ever find out I am fucking her mother. I hope that day would NEVER come. I asked Willow to turn in her vacation request at work. I am taking her to Ibiza Spain for a seven day trip including weekend. I didn't tell her exactly where I was taking her. I wanted it to be a surprised. She got very excited because she wanted to take pictures. She is still very much into this hobby of hers and I think she is getting more serious about photography. I guess it's an okay hobby at least she has the money to buy all the equipment. It's an expensive hobby that's all I can say. We will be leaving in five days for our trip and Willow asks me if I mind that she meets up with her loverboy Adrian for dinner. She invited me join too. I was going to tell her 'yes' I'll go but Mrs. Grayson wanted to see me that night. I couldn't say no to Mrs. Grayson. At least not yet. It's funny how she would pick tonight out of all night to meet up. Just when Willow is seeing Adrian. How convenient. When Willow walked out from her room all dressed up in a skin tight dress, I was not happy.

 When Willow walked out from her room all dressed up in a skin tight dress, I was not happy

I tried to keep cool because I promised her last time I would not overreact again "Shorty... can you breathe in that thing?" She looks at herself in the mirror sideway "Yea it's perfect. It hugs my every curve." I walk over to her "It's really showing too much skin. I mean it's okay when I take you out. I can protect you." She giggles "Protect me from what?" I mean does she not know men are perverts "You should not wear dresses like this shorty. It's asking for trouble." She starts walking around "I'm trying to find my shoes...hmmm where are they?" I follow her close behind as she walks allover the place "Just wear these." I picked up a pair of black flats.

" I picked up a pair of black flats