Everglow

"Everglow " is a feeling of peace or love given by something or someone. Despite what a person has been through, this feeling continues to remain in their heart, no matter what.

As Willow

I received a super good news today, the photograph I submitted to the photography contest won first place. I literally cried, laughed and jumped with joy. I called Milo right away because it was after all a photo of him.

Milo picked up within seconds "Milo

Milo picked up within seconds "Milo... we won. We won." He sounds confused "Huh... what did we win?" I am too excited at this point "The photography contest you dumb dumb. We won." He sounds super happy for me "Wow congratulations shorty. But I guess you have to thank me too being the subject of your photo." I don't care if he wants to take all the credit "I'm like beyond psyched. We need to celebrate." Now he's happy "Yes we must celebrate. We can have a sex marathon." I think Milo is always like a horny teenage boy "No Milo... I mean dinner and drinks." He of course adds "And sex afterwards."

After I hung up with Milo, I called Adrian "I won I won... the photography contest first place." Adrian sounds impressed "Congratulations G. I always knew you could do it. Your photos are so captivating." See ... Adrian appreciates my photography talent "Let's party... I have to celebrate." He pauses before he asks "Shouldn't you celebrate with Milo? He is the model in your photo." Adrian is such a gentleman "I want to celebrate with you too... I can have dinner with him separately." He chuckles "Sounds good. What exactly was the prize for first place?" Oh right I never told him "Well it's $10,000. Also I get an award of course and my photo will be in a year long exhibition, which travels to 45 countries and is seen by more than 4 million people each year ." He is now more than impressed "That's so awesome G. I'm so proud of my girl." I am feeling even more happy now "Your girl? I'm your girl?" He laughs "Well I gave myself to you already, you must be my girl." I giggle "Well in that case, I'll take full responsibility. I promise if you get pregnant, I'll be there." Adrian is very witty and funny, you wouldn't even think he's actually a renowned corporate attorney. My dad once told me when Adrian is working, he's a totally different person. I have yet to see because I just cannot imagine at all.

I'm just spreading the news today. I called my mom after I hung up with Adrian "Mommy... guess what? I won first place in the photography contest." I know she has to have a smile on her face right now "Oh darling Willow... I'm so proud of you. You always strive to be the best in everything you do... even as a child." I giggle "Because I have good genes mommy. I am just like you." She lets out a short laugh "Come home this Saturday. We are going to take you to dinner and celebrate." I was hoping to celebrate with Milo but I should probably celebrate with my parents first "Okay mommy... I'll be home this Saturday." I'm just on cloud nine right now... It's beyond my wildest dream to win first place. I cannot stop grinning from ear to ear.

-------------------------

Saturday