The Way You Lie

"I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life"
Savage Garden

As Willow

I had to go home for dinner tonight because Rhys and his family are joining us. My dad has hired a famous chef tonight to cook for us. There is never just a simple dinner with my family. Sometimes I wish I am born into a normal family with many siblings. This manor is so cold and thank God I had Amelia and Milo growing up. I went to say hi to my dad in the home office "Hi daddy." I walk over to give him a kiss. He takes off his reading glasses "How long haven't I seen you sweetheart." I sat down on the sofa by the window "You are never around when I come home." He comes over and brings me a glass of wine "Well we can see more of each other if you come to work with me." I take a sip of my wine "But daddy I told you I want to get more experience first before I work for you." He pats me on my arm "Yes daughter. You know you can learn a lot working at the Grayson. Just look at Elizabeth... She gets to fly with Milo in assisting him with business operations too." I look at my dad wide eyed "What? When?" He answers me "To Atlantis just yesterday." I got up so fast "I am going to my room. I will see you at dinner daddy." I run out so fast and I crash into my mom. She puts her hand on my arm "Darling... What's the rush?" She looks at me closely "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I know I have a streak of tears on my face "Oh I am fine mommy. I have a stomach ache. I will be fine." She lets go of my arm "Okay take a rest first before dinner darling. Let me know if you need anything." I gave her a kiss and walked into my room. I sat on my bed thinking why Milo didn't tell me about Liz going to Atlantis with him. I take out my phone and text him "Hey Milo... What are you doing?" He texts me back within seconds " Just done with a business meeting. Now heading to lunch." I ask "By yourself?" He texts "Of course." I am so mad right now "LIAR." My phone starts to ring and it's Milo calling me. I am not going to pick up. He lied to me. He is alone on a business trip with his ex girlfriend. The gorgeous Liz that he loved so much. And if he has nothing to hide... Why was he not being honest about it. He could have just told me that he was going with Liz. I am so upset right now and my phone keeps ringing. Then he texts me "Shorty why aren't you picking up my calls? Pick up please." I text him back "I don't talk to liars." I threw the phone on the floor and I changed into my swimwear. I am going for a swim.

I am so angry right now I down a couple of shots

I am so angry right now I down a couple of shots. I went out to the pool and dived right in. I just keep swimming and swimming until I heard someone calling out my name "Willow." I stopped finally and wiped the water off my face, it's Rhys. Why is he here so early "What are you doing here." He is in his swimming trunks. He jumps in and swims to me "What the hell were you doing? You training for the olympics?" I made a face "HaHa very funny." I know Rhys likes me and right now I am so mad at Milo "Wanna do some shots with me?" He winks "Body shots?" I splash water at him "You wish." I really have nothing against Rhys, I grew up with him. Like I said if there was no Milo... I look at him, I know he has enough women wanting a piece of him.