What Is Truth

"I am the voice inside your head (and I control you)
I am the lover in your bed (and I control you)
I am the sex that you provide (and I control you)
I am the hate you try to hide (and I control you)" -Nine Inch Nails

As Willow

After I dropped my phone into a sink filled with soapy water, I had to turn it off right away. Milo told me I have to bury it in a bowl of uncooked rice for at least a day to let the rice suck out all the moisture. Once we were inside his bedroom, he pinned me to the wall. Our lips were almost touching and we can hear our heavy breathing and our hearts beating. Both my heart and my mind were racing, I couldn't think straight at the moment "Milo... the engagement party is finally happening. I'm so scared and so nervous." He gazed deep into my eyes "Don't be scared Shorty... I know you are very well prepared for the engagement party. Everything will work out the way it should." I sighed "Okay. As long as I know you'll be there with me." I need Milo, he is like home to me.

And now here we are alone in his bedroom, I am so afraid I cannot control myself "Milo... maybe you should let go of me." He presses his chest against mine "Why? You are exactly where I want you to be shorty." I let out a soft moan "No Milo... I can't do this." Once again he slides his lips gently across my lips, my knees go weak whenever he does that. He rests his temple against mine "I miss being this close to you shorty... I miss your presence. I miss you shorty." I close my eyes and I feel his lips on my temple, slowly down to my nose before he starts giving me soft kisses on the lips. He moves downward to my neck and I can feel his warm and moist lips on my skin... sucking on my neck gently. I murmur "No hickey Milo...." He kisses my neck once more before he lets go of me "We are not going to fuck this up. I know the wait will be all worth it." He walks over to his bed and plops down on his back with hands behind his head "Come lie down next to me shorty..." I go and lay myself down next to him on my side so I can look at him "Milo... tell me everything will be okay again please." He turns his head to look at me "Shorty... I promise you everything will be fine. You have nothing to worry about." I bring my hand to his face and I start tracing my finger from his temple down to his chin... along his jawline "You are so pretty Milo."

He brings my hand to his lips and kisses my fingers "You are prettier shorty

He brings my hand to his lips and kisses my fingers "You are prettier shorty... There is no other woman that can be compared to you and I'm not just talking about your face. I'm talking about your inner beauty shorty." I smirk "What do you know about inner beauty Milo... I mean when did you start looking for inner beauty?" With one swift move he is now on top of me "I started noticing the internal beauty of a person because of you shorty. You are perfection shorty... I am so lucky to have you in my life." I can tell he is very sincere "Milo... in that case. Let's do shots and dance all night just to show how much you appreciate me." He gives me his signature sexy grin "Sure shorty... at this point I would do anything you want me to." I sit up and jump out of the bed so fast then I grab his hand and pull him off the bed "In that case... I want to record you doing the Drake dance Milo. That would be my wedding present from you." Please don't let tonight end so fast. Please make this night last forever.