Sinner

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."
Mahatma Ghandi

As Milo

I, of course didn't resign from Grayson Enterprise. As I promised Willow, I will tell Liz about us. I asked Liz to dinner tonight, Willow and I showed up together hand in hand. I can tell we caught Liz by surprised but she still forced a smile on her face "Oh hi Willow. Good to see you again." As we sat down I can tell Liz tried not to look at us. I know this must be so awkward for Liz and I do feel bad. But... It is something that I have to do. Finally Liz asks "So when did this happen?" She is referring to Willow and I being together "Well she has always had a crush on me but it started right before she left for Harvard." Willow smacks me hard "Ass Milo... Who told you I always had a crush on you huh?" I start to laugh "Don't deny it shorty. You know you find me so hot." She turns to look at Liz "Isn't he the most self-centered and egotistical man you have ever known?" I can tell Liz is trying hard to not show how she is really feeling inside "Yea Milo can be very pompous at times." Willow makes a face at me "See even Liz agrees." I try to hurry dinner along because I can tell Liz doesn't want to be here for even a second longer than she has to.

After we are back to my place, Willow comes and wraps her arms around my waist "I actually felt very bad earlier. I can tell Liz was not happy. Now I feel like a jerk for forcing you to tell her about us." Using my palm to cup her chin, I lift her face up "Don't worry shorty...I understand you are very worried that so many women want a piece of me." She pushed me away "Oh my god ass Milo you are nothing but a narcissistic man whore." I grab her and pull her back into my arms "This man whore is yours only. No other women will ever know of the pleasure I give." She begins to laugh and I stop her from laughing with my lips. I press my lips down on hers hard and push my tongue deep inside her mouth. She always tries to struggle free but she would end up melting into my arms. Willow can never resist me, just as I can never stop wanting her. Wanting all of her.

The next day is Saturday and we are heading back to the Manor. While I was driving she asked me "So are we going to tell my dad about us today?" I wink at her "Sure. But we should play it by ear. I will tell him when the time is right today. She tilts her head to the side "Okay Milo but give me a heads up when you do." I smirk "When I give your ass a spank, that's when you know I am going to tell your dad." She laughs "No Milo... Stop joking around." I lean closer to her "You know I can't keep my hands away from that round and meaty ass of yours." She smacks my arm hard "There is really not a serious bone in your body...Is there Milo?"

Once we got to the Manor, I went to look for my mom first. Willow went to see her parents of course. I started thinking about Mrs. Grayson. It is also time for me to stop sleeping with her. I cannot imagine what Willow would do if she was to ever find out her beloved boyfriend is fucking her mommy dearest.

I went to look for Willow after I was done talking to my mom. I found her in her room sitting and she has a change of clothes

 I found her in her room sitting and she has a change of clothes