Part 4 :SANDLOT!

*Friday-aka game day*

"HEY LIZZY!" Matt yells as he engulfs me in a huge hug as I'm trying to get my books from my locker.

"Hi Matty" I say while hugging him back.

"Are you ready for the big game today!" I say with a grin.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE GONNA WOOP FORT VALLEYS ASSES!" Matt yells as he spins me around, while I'm still in the hug.

I was about to reply to Matty until I felt two arms  go around my waist and pull me from Matt, WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE NOT LETTING ME HUG MY FRIENDS!!

"Hey Babydoll" a deep husky voice whispers in my ear.

Okay nevermind  he could pull me away from anyone any time he wants to.

"Hi sweetheart" I say as I turn around while still in his grip.

"Listen, I want to ask you something after the game tonight,if you don't mind." He says while putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"No,I don't mind."I say with a smile.

"Okay good." He says while keeping his eyes locked on mine.

Oh gee,I can't handle eye contact well, especially with him, his eyes are too captivating,and I'm pretty sure my cheeks are blushing.

"Okay well,gotta get to class!!!Bye now!"

Well that was embarrassing.

After second period I have spare, which none of my other friends have, so now I don't know what to do.

Hmm maybe dads here.

After wondering around for a bit I finally found the field house.

"Dad?" I said while wondering around the the different coaching offices.

"Oh, Coach Smith's daughter, Right?" A dude probably in about his early twenties asked, by the looks of  what he was a coach too.

"Uh yes, do you know where he is by any chance?" Please let him be here I don't wanna spend this whole hour alone.

"Oh well he actually just left to go pick up the water coolers" dang nabbit, well there goes my plans.

"Oh okay then, well bye" I said still a little bit disappointed, my dad is usually my best pal to talk to.

"Wait did you need anything?" The dude asked.

I really shouldn't be talking to a random man but since he is a coach with my dad he's probably all right.

"Well, I had a free period and I was gonna come and hang out with my dad." I said with a little smile.

"Well he should be back in about twenty minutes, you could hang out in here if you like, I was just about to get something to drink would you like anything?" Well he sure is nice.

"May I have a water please?"

"Coming right up my dear!" He said while jogging to the mini fridge.

Taking a look around the office you could see a white board in the far corner with game plans on it, and if you looked behind you, you could see the locker room.

"Well I am Bryce, I coach defensive line" he said while sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"I am Elizabeth Smith, and I coach my brothers  whenever they decide to mess up a play" I say while taking his hand in mind and shaking it.

"Oh I know who you are, your father is always talking about how sweet and beautiful his little girl is, and man was he right about that" well he sure is such a nice man.