Part 11: "Here make me your whore!"

I hate this chapter with every thing in my body just saying :)

"Are you sure we won't get caught?" Grace asks while Marley pulls her glasses off her face.

"Yes I have been to these races since I was ten years old, we will be fine." Marley says while fixing her long pink curls.

Currently me Marley and Grace are sneaking out of my house on a Saturday night to go see an illegal street race.

I am wearing black ripped jeans with a black cropped tank top along with a leather jacket and black healed lace up boots.

My hair is curled while I have more makeup on then usual.

I look good, not gonna lie.

Marley is wearing black leather pants with these really cute black healed boots with a Guns N Roses shirt.

Which she looks flipping hot in.

Grace looks like a different women thanks to Marley.

She has something similar to my outfit but her leather jacket it red  along with her red leather thigh boots.

She's a smoke show.

"Okay guys lets go." Marley says as she opens up my window and climbs down the latter.

Well here goes nothing.

Climbing down the latter I double check to make sure my lights are off and my windows closed.

Running to Marleys corvette I hop in the backseat as Grace climbs into the front.

"Ready to go guys?" Marley asks as she starts the car.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I reply while kicking my feet up on the seat.
~~~~~

"Just so we are clear, Elizabeth what did you tell your boyfriend as an excuse?"

"Well I told him that I didn't feel well and was gonna stay home and watch movies."

"What did he say he was doing tonight anyways?" Grace asks while she applies her red lip stick.

"Him Matt and Clayton are hanging out, he didn't go into details."

"Okay now that that's cleared up, ladies welcome to Randy's Illegal Street Race." Marley says as she steps out of her car.

Following after her I get out and fix my leather jacket.

Kinda like one of those cool movie scenes.

Looking around I see a lot of boys from school that I recognize along with some girls.

"Hm weird" I mutter to myself.

The old road was lit up with stadium lights as two cars zoomed down it.

"Come on girls, we are gonna go talk to a friend of mine." Marley says as she starts to lead the way.

Following behind her I notice a lot of eyes on us as we start to walk down the dirt road.