Part 23: Cutie

Unedited:::

"Hey, Louisiana woman, Mississippi man
We get together every time we can
The Mississippi River can't keep us apart
There's too much love in the Mississippi heart
Too much love in this Louisiana heart."Noah sings as he spins around the hallway.

It's Monday morning and Noah's energy is very questionable.

"Noah why are you so hyper?" He puts his hand in mine and swings them up and down.

"When I was a kid I had to take adhd medicine because I was super hyper like all the time. When I started playing football I figured out a way to take my energy out so I didn't have to take my medicine anymore. I usually go on a morning run before school so I won't be super hyper but I didn't get to this morning and now I'm just bouncing around."

"Ohhh, I can tell."

"It's that noticeable?!" Noah starts doing jumping jacks while I take my books out of my locker.

"Yes sweetheart, very noticeable."

"Are you excited for the game this weekend! I get to spend a whole damn weekend with Walker!!" Noah says while still doing jumping jacks.

"Yes I am very excited, we get to tailgate and I can beat you in corn hole so I am very very very excited." I wrap my arms around Noah's waste to hopefully get him to stop doing jumping jacks.

He wraps his arms around me and lays his cheek on my head.

"You smell like vanilla and ginger bread, I love it."  He continues to sniff me while  lacing his fingers through mine.

"It's my lotion from bath and body works do you want some?"

"Yes!"

I sling my book bag around and grab the lotion from the front pocket.

Noah takes it from my hand and squeezes some onto his palm. He then rubs his hands together and slathers it all over his arms.

"Hey Clayton come smell me!"

Clayton darts towards Noah and smacks right into him.

Noah shoves Clayton's head onto his arm and waits for his reaction with a knowing smirk.

Clayton lifts his head back up and whips something out of his backpack.

"Bitch mine smells better."

Clayton pops the cap open and lets Noah smell it.

"Man your right, sorry babydoll but I have to say Clayton's does smell better."

Noah puts some on his hands and rubs it all over himself.

"I smell good! Da duh duh duh, and I knew that I would!" Noah yanks me into his arms and starts dancing around.

"Okay mr 'I smell good' we gotta go to class."
_____________________________

Three hours later I'm out of fourth block and headed to dads office to get my subway. Clayton is right behind me to get his Taco Bell.

Dad was very generous to text me and ask if I wanted anything for lunch. When I  was texting my response Clayton happened to be right behind me and saw the text.  He then pulled his phone out and called dad.

I run to the field house door and open it before Clay can push me out of the way.

Dad is in his office with his feet propped up watching ESPN while he shoves a McDouble down his throat.

"Hello father" I walk over to his desk and plop down on the spin chair.

"Hello daughter"

"Wow I don't get a 'Hello Son' thanks DAD!" Clayton walks over to dad and rests his elbows on his head.