Part 41: Am I Pregnant?

"Am I pregnant?" I question to myself as I lay flat on my bed poking my stomach. "I sure as hell hope not." I squeal and jump up when Noah enters my room.

Noah walks towards me and pulls my body into his. "I missed you," he whispers in my ear then starts leaving hot kisses down my neck.

"I know for a fact you aren't pregnant because I have a great pull out game." I blush and hide my face in his neck.

Noah falls back on my bed with me clinging to him so I'm smooshed like a sandwich. We lay there looking at each other for a solid minute.

"It's you Elizabeth Hope Smith, your the one I want to come home to after a bad day. Your the one I want to roll over to in the middle of the night and wake up to every day, for the rest of my life in fact. You're the one I want to go on late night runs with for food just because we didn't want to drive. You're the one I want to take on cute little dates like to a movie, or to a nice fancy dinner. Or to a little breakfast then we part ways for the rest of the day. Your the one I want to have my children with. I want to be able to pick your cute little self up when your huge like a whale complaining about how swollen your feet are. Your the one I wanna wake up with when our kid comes in our room crying because his or her tummy hurts. You're the one I want to be with when it feels like everything in the world is crashing down. Your the one I want to see at the end of that isle with your dad attached to your side death glaring me." I laugh and wipe a tear from my eye and bring him into a kiss.

"I love you dummy." I whisper and bury my head into his neck. "I love you too Babydoll."

Noah rolls us over and brings us into a breathtaking kiss that I want to last forever. His hand travels up my thigh and stops right on my lower region.

Oh gosh here we go again..

Three hours later me and Noah are laying on the couch eating Chinese food and watching Elf.

"Hey babe," I say with a smile while looking up at him. "Yes sweetheart?" He says while moving hair out of my face.

"I want a baby." I climb onto his lap then lay my head down on his chest.

"What?" His voice drops an octave as he situates my legs to wrap around his waist. "I want a child." I poke his ribs which makes him jump up and laugh.

"Give me a year and I'll be ready babydoll."

"Pinky swear?" I hold up my pink and he soon locks his with mine. " I swear on my moms life." Noah says with a smirk growing on his face.

"You just compared Step Brothers to our pinky swear on having children."

"Pshh whatever." Noah pulls me down to him and snuggles me into his large self.

I'm completely in love with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this chapter was originally very dirty but I changed it bc this book is originally supposed to be pg-13 😂