Part 34: White Claws

6 months later: Auburn Alabama

"Dad I'm going to be fine I was fine when I moved back here all alone six months ago wasn't I?" Dad sighs and runs his fingers through his dark hair.

"Elizabeth your my little girl and seeing you all grown up and moved into your own house is doing a lot of things to my mind."

"Dad I'm going to be just fine now you go back to mom before she thinks you wrecked on the way over here." I give dad one last hug then I push his stubborn self out the door.

I chose to go ahead and move into my little college house now instead of august for many reasons. The main reason was that I was tired of my personal space being invaded by a worried sick brother twenty four seven, but my plans failed because that worried sick brother will be living with me for the rest of his high school career. The little snot convinced our parents to let him attend Auburn High for his senior year so Clayton will be living with me.

"Elizabeth darling, I'm hungry why don't you go and fetch us some food at the local Walmart?" Clayton says in a old british lady like accent.

"Yeah let me just drop everything im doing and go grocery shopping, sure thing."

"Great! here's my card and could you also buy those blended goldfish?"

You have got to be kidding me...

Ten minutes later im going through the isles of Walmart throwing all types of food in the buggy. Claytons list consisted mainly of junk and protein powder while mine was fruits and whole foods that would keep me and mr bozo healthy.

"Stupid oats why do you have to be so high up? idiots." I mutter to myself as I jump up and fail to grab the stupid things. I was about to jump again until a tanned muscular veiny arm grabs the oats for me.

"Thank-" I stop talking completely and tears automatically cloud my vision. I turn that buggy around so quickly but Noahs hand comes out and stops it "No you have ignored me for six months and I am fucking tired of it, meet me at my flat tonight at seven and how about you fucking unblock me so I can send you the directions."

His harsh words and voice hurts, but I dont say anything because I know I hurt him so I simply nod and look up into his sea green eyes that have tears of his own clouding them.

Noah POV

Elizabeth Hope fucking Smith, damn I love that girl with everything in my fucking body. Her leaving broke me in every way possible but she needed to go back home; it was for the best.

I cried every fucking night for six months straight, I didn't go to prom, I didn't smile in school, I didn't laugh on Christmas, hell at fucking graduation I stalked across the stage with a fucking glare, snatched my diploma and walked right off. Did my mama get on to me? Yes, did I listen? Fuck no my heart was broken and I did nothing to stop her from leaving.

So when I saw her reddish brown hair jumping up to try and grab fucking oatmeal it was right then that I deciced to grab her and never let go. Hell I tried every day to drive down to Alabama and bring her beautiful self back to me but mama said to give her time so that's what I did, I gave her six months and now im getting her back.

She does the most unexpected thing ever, the beautiful girl throws herself in my arms and wraps her tiny ones around me. I know she's crying from the soft sobs, I wrap my arms around her and place my head in her neck and breath in her addicting scent.

I fucking missed you.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you Noah." She quietly says while sniffing.