Part 42: Vienna

Lol I'm too lazy to edit rn

"So like, mom didn't come from a big rich Alabama family?" Clayton says with his head thrown back on the sofa.

"Y'all didn't let us finish the story." Mom says as she takes dads hand.

____ last time set around December ___
Williams POV:

Charlotte has a nice ass. I'm sitting on the kitchen island sipping my sweet tea while Charlotte is putting up the dishes.

She offered, I didn't force her but damn her ass looks nice in those sweatpants. I smirk when I realize they're mine.

I quietly slide off the counter and go up behind her and wrap my arms around her torso. Yeah I know the rules mama strictly stuck in my head.

'William you leave that girl alone if she doesn't ask for your touchin' and lovin' you don't do it.'

Well mama she does ask for my touchin' and lovin' so HA!

I rest my head on her shoulder and leave little kisses down her neck. "Wait, Will stop I have to tell you something." Char gets out of my grip and awkwardly looks down at the ground.

She's never like this around me something's up.

"Um, I- I well have a date tonight."

Oh hell no

"You what?"  She pauses then looks up at me with those big doe eyes that could bring any man to his feet. I learned that real quick.

"Allen asked me out today at school and I said yes."  What the hell that little shit? She could do better, WITH ME!

"D-do you not have feelings for me? We were our first everything for lords sake."

Yeah surprised? The big bad quarterback who wanted to save himself for the right woman.

"We're never going to work Will we come from two different worlds." She says in a soft yet stern voice.

"But baby, I love you." My eyes go wider then a fat boys mouth when he sees a fat slice of pizza.

"What?" Char says then the woman decides to run upstairs and lock herself in her room. She always does this I guess it's her way of coping in hard to handle situations.

"I need a beer."
————later
"No you idiot! There's room on that door for Jack! Are you dumb?" I yank a tissue out of the box and wipe my wet face.

I didn't really need a beer so I just settled for the couch and The Titanic.

When Char told me she was going on a date it felt like my whole world had gone to pieces. It was like a knife to the heart.

I hear her little footsteps above me in her room which makes me more sad since I'm not up there holding her.

Her door creaks open then the little turd has the audacity to try and shut her door quietly so I won't hear her.

So she really is going on that date?

I sit on the couch and look up at the stairs as she walks down. When her eyes catch mine she quietly gasps and takes a step back.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Char, you can come down the damned stairs." I look back at the tv and cross my arms over my chest.

She walks down the stairs then walks behind me to the kitchen. I hear the fridge open, so I turn around a little just to take a look at her and when I do my breath gets caught in my throat.