Part 24: "Did you just pull a number fifty two"

Home dog literally spent her last day of summer break editing and rewriting her first wack doo doo ass chapters.... hey no regrets though.  I changed a lot of things up.  Also school has started and I've had a total of two mental breakdowns... :)
__________________________

"Babydoll" Noah's says as he puts his truck in drive.

"Yes?"

"I want a mullet, do you think I could pull it off since I have really thick curly hair?"

Oh sweet lord he wants his mullet back.

"I don't know, maybe?"

"I'll think about it and get back to you." He puts his hand on my thigh and draws tiny circles on it with his thumb.

Since the big playoffs game is tomorrow we wanted to go on a date since we haven't had one of those in a while.

We argued on where to eat for a solid hour but we finally decided on Mexican.

I literally said that five times but he kept  saying that we eat there way to much.

In the end he agreed with me and here we are.

"I think you could pull it off, but please don't shave the sides just get it lightly trimmed to the shape and keep the fluffiness I love that."

Since Noah's hair is type 3a curls he doesn't really have too do much with it besides spraying it with water or occasional gel.

And not gonna lie I find some mullets very attractive. Not the long ones that were in style back in the eighties, but the newer ones that a lot of teenage boys are getting.

"Deal, I promise you will love it."

I can tell he's excited from the large grin and he's very discreetly trying to hide his happy dance.

After the eventful date Noah reluctantly dropped me back off at home since it was nearing eleven and we had to leave early the next day.

As I was half way to my room I hear Clayton yelling at his phone as he poops.

"ELIZABETH!"

"Yeah!?"

"Come here!"

"Okay!"

I open up the bathroom door and there he sits on the toilet FaceTiming his friend Brody from Alabama.

"Tell this jackass that I do have an actual girlfriend."

"Y'all are dating already? I thought y'all were talking?"

"Same difference just tell him, he doesn't believe that I could have gotten someone that pretty."

"Yes he does have somebody he's talking to."

Clayton puts the phone back on his face and raises his eyebrows then plants a smirk on his face.

"Ha bitch! Told you."

"So, Elizabeth are you still dating Noah Miller because if not-" Brody says and I can practically hear the cockiness in his voice.

"Yes she still is jackass so shut up because her man would probably beat you to a pulp if he heard you saying that." Clayton replies.

"Okay Elizabeth get out I'm trying to poop."

Clay shoos me with his finger so I decide to go annoy my other brothers.

I bust open their doors and find Seth playing the Xbox while Alex sits beside him and eats animal crackers.