Part 13: Can we makeout now?

"You know we could have saved a lot of our breath if we would have invested into a helium tank."

All of the seniors are currently pulling the senior prank, me Grace and Marley were put on balloon duty.

Noah and Matt are dumping twenty bags of corn down the main stairwell while the other football players are saran wrapping all of the chairs together.

"Done!" I yell as I kick the last dang nabbit balloon across the gym.

All together we blew 500 balloons and to say that I'm about to pass out is an understatement.

"Uhh me and Marley have a whole bag left, since your done can you go out to my car and get the confetti?" Grace groans as she lays out on the gym floor.

"Yep sure thing."

Making my way out of the gym and down the halls I witness Matt sliding down the stairs in a bucket of corn.

Towards me..

At full speed..

"OH SHITTTTTT" Matt yells as I go smack dab on the ground.

"Matt you mother fucker." Noah growls as he runs down the corn covered stairs.

"I'm okay" I mutter as I pull myself off the floor.

Noah stomps over and pulls me to his chest as he checks my body for any injuries.

"Noah I'm fine I only bumped my head." I take his hands in mine and run my hand over his arms.

"Are you sure? Because you smacked the ground pretty hard."

"I'm fine see I'll prove it."

Taking the bucket from Matt I make my way up the stairs and situate myself in a comfortable position.

"Elizabeth get your ass down here right now you are going to hurt yourself."

Noah looks at me with a pleading look but this seems more fun.

"Hey Matt video this!" Ryan the defensive tackle yells as he runs down the hall and stands beside Noah.

Pulling my knees to my chest I then put my hands on the outside of the tub and push myself off of the first step.

Speeding down the stairs I start laughing because I haven't had this much fun since Alabama, and this tickles majorly.

Oh my gosh I'm faster then flipping Lightening McQueen!

SMACK!

Looking up I see that I ran right into the wall which makes me laugh harder then I already am.

"THAT WAS AWESOME I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!"

Stepping out of the tub I then start to drag it back up the stairs but two arms wrap around my waist and carry me back down the stairs.

Booty heckin' good lookin' Noah.

"Mr you better put me down right now or I am not rubbing your back and you won't get none of this for a whole week"

He then smacks my butt and keeps walking with me over his shoulder.

I'm kidding I can't live without his lips for that long.

Noah stops at a random classroom and places me on a desk as he steps right in between my legs.

No no no no he's gonna get me all flustered.

"Babydoll you aren't doin' that again you could get seriously hurt and that's not happening."

"Okay" I jump off the desk and step out of his grip as I walk over to the door.