Part 30: There goes Miller!

Unedited::::

Noah's POV***

This is it, this is what you came here for.

My leg anxiously bounces against the locker room floor, my cleats hit the floor over and over making a click sound that's getting on my last damn nerves.

Why these things gotta be so damn loud?

My nerves are on another damn level right now. I can already hear the monstrous crowd roaring just outside these doors.

My elbows are propped on my knees as my head rests on my hands.

"God, please give me some fucking courage to go out there and win this game." I mutter to myself.

"Y'all, get in a circle!" Coach Smith yells as he jumps off of the bench and patiently waits.

All of the guys walk over to Coach Smith and form a circle, the fucking cleats hitting the floor in the process.

"Hold hands," All the guys groan but Coaches face is saying 'this is not the right time'.

"Just hold fucking hands." I snatch up Matt's hand and soon all the other guys follow.

"Y'all have given a prime example of hard work and determination this season, I wanna thank every single one of y'all for coming to practice everyday and giving everything y'all had in those games. If there's anyone who knows how to play some real ball it's y'all, Now lets go out there and show them how real man play real football. Y'all with me?"

"Hell yeah!" Clayton yells and all the boys start hootin' and hollerin'.

We all pile out of the fancy locker room and stop right in front of the tunnel.

The bands already playing the fight song, and I can hear the pump up video playing on the huge jumbotron.

I'm fuckin nervous.

"Let's go!!"

We all run out of the tunnel and the whole stadium goes batshit crazy.

I almost fucking trip over my feet because of the damned smoke machine.

The team from Dallas are already doing their warmups but they all stop when they see us run out.

Dillon Panthers, cliche ass shit right there.

I do a full three sixty and look at the huge stadium.

Damn, I gotta get used to this shit.

All the guys gather on the fifty and take a knee.

We all take off our helmets as Coach starts the prayer.

"God give these boys strength and courage to play tonight, protect them and give their minds rest about this. Also bear the hearts of the others players because we are about to hurt their damned feelings, amen."

"One, two, three! Bears!"

"Alright coin toss, captains y'all know what to do." Coach gives me a pat on the back as me Matt and Bryce walk over to the thirty yard line.

When we make it over I look at the other three players and try to hold in my laugh.

I know these boys, I'm gonna feel bad for beating their asses.

"Alright guys, we want a clean game. Y'all know the rules, Trenton what are y'all calling?" The ref asks as he makes eye contact with me.

"Heads," Well shit that was on instinct.