Part 27: Shit Shit Shit Shit

Unedited:::

Well, after an amazing weekend in Alabama we are finally back in booty cold Trenton and I'm depressed.

Don't get me wrong moving to Trenton brought so many amazing people and things into my life, but Alabama is my home and leaving it is sad.

Noah has tried to cheer me up, he even went as far as putting on my old drill team uniform.

Let's just say I have a new lock screen.

"C'mon Elizabeth, I hate seeing you sad. How about when Christmas break begins me you and your brothers can go to Alabama. I would say we go sledding or something like that but it rarely snows there so that's a no."

He is right about it rarely snowing.

"Okay" I climb on Noah's lap and cling to him like a koala.

"Hug me you big fart." Noah laughs and wraps his big strong arms around my torso.

"I don't wanna talk baby girl I wanna.... love you!" Noah says with a big grin then he decides to do the unthinkable.

This little boy starts to tickle the life out of me. I scream and start thrashing around on his floor while his big self picks me up and plants me over his shoulder.

"IM GONNA POUR THE SWEET TEA I MADE YOU DOWN THE DRAIN!"

Noah immediately stops and brings me down to where I can see his beautiful sea green eyes.

"Woah woah woah, no need to be violent. Let's just leave the sweet tea out of this okay?"

You have got to be kidding me.

"Yes sir"

Noah's eyes get wide then he lets out a laugh.

"Babydoll, I ain't yo daddy. But I can be if you want me too." He winks then jokingly bites his lip.

"Ew you perv" I smack him then jump out of his tight embrace.

I run out of his room when I hear rambling around downstairs.

"Noah where are your parents?"

"I'm pretty sure they are in Tennessee. Why?"

"Then who's downstairs?"

"Oh that's just Preston he's probably trying to cook."

"Yeah, that's not happening. Go wake Arabelle up from her nap I'm gonna make supper."

"Yes ma'am"

I hop down the large stairs and make my way to the kitchen which currently smells like burnt plastic.

I swing open the door and find Preston picking up melted plastic from the oven.

"Preston! What in God's good name are you doing?" I run over to him and turn the oven off then I take a dish rag from the drawer, hop up on the counters and start fanning the dang smoke alarm.

"Well I tried to make cookies and I kinda put a plastic thing in there thinking it was a pan.."

He looks like a five year old who just got scolded.

"It's fine, just get the plastic out and spray the racks down with water then wipe it up with a paper towel."

Ten minutes later I have the kitchen spotless and ready to start din din.

Yeah okay nevermind, I'm never gonna say that again.

The plan is to make fried chicken, twice backed potato's, green beans, black eyes peas, and my macaroni.